What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
for 15 seconds we could forget about Covid19, and watch football injuries of old.

Some player broke his ankle. LIVE ON NATIONAL TV. A compound fracture, they said.
deja vu and Joe Theisman, worse than ankle though
tibia and fibula - snap! - end of career
sickening sight it was

packerfan79

Veteran
Interesting segment on 60 Minutes tonight about the Lincoln Project. They have identified a split in the Republican Party with on side being the college educated leaving trump and the ones staying with trump more likely to have no college education and more racist tendencies.

Lincoln project is just another never Trumper griffters They aren't Republicans, and have no clue what Republicans think or want.

They neglect to talk about the rise in support from Blacks, Hispanics, and gays.

College educated = propagandized in this particular situation.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting segment on 60 Minutes tonight about the Lincoln Project. They have identified a split in the Republican Party with on side being the college educated leaving trump and the ones staying with trump more likely to have no college education and more racist tendencies.

Interesting, eh? He can swoon them [no college education and more racist tendencies] with atrocities and falsehoods.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Lincoln project is just another never Trumper griffters They aren't Republicans, and have no clue what Republicans think or want.

They neglect to talk about the rise in support from Blacks, Hispanics, and gays.

College educated = propagandized in this particular situation.

Allot of republicans agree with them and give them allot of money.

Their advertising is very telling.

Interesting, eh? He can swoon them [no college education and more racist tendencies] with atrocities and falsehoods.

I'm shocked. :biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Really....do they get to split that up amongst the six of them?

Meh, No, They spend it on advertising.

But you're close. That's why trump can't afford advertising. The weasels all pilfered the reelection fund.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

he's never going to understand that all Republicans do not back Trump the way football fans back their team. that makes them RINOs, and not worth mentioning...:biggrin:

packerfan79

Veteran

The money came from the left. Just like the Bolton book. Only bought by leftist and the 12 never Trumper. It's hilarious you guys are funding ostracized Republicans. Not just funding them, but making them filthy rich. Way to go guys.
:biggrin:

packerfan79

Veteran
he's never going to understand that all Republicans do not back Trump the way football fans back their team. that makes them RINOs, and not worth mentioning...:biggrin:

I don't even watch football anymore, just don't want to change my name.

They are RINOS because they vote with your politicians, not because they don't like Trump. They have abandoned their principles.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The money came from the left. Just like the Bolton book. Only bought by leftist and the 12 never Trumper. It's hilarious you guys are funding ostracized Republicans. Not just funding them, but making them filthy rich. Way to go guys.
:biggrin:

It's a small price to pay and way cheeper than letting Dickweed spend another four years screwing things up even worse.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oboomba won the prize simply because he's part black... nothing to do with his accomplishments of character... ends up he's a scumbag opportunist and more crooked then Nixon

Perfectly in character here nitro. A class act always. Way to stick to your guns.
#punchlinenitro

M

member 505892

I don't even watch football anymore, just don't want to change my name.

They are RINOS because they vote with your politicians, not because they don't like Trump. They have abandoned their principles.

Donald 'Mr. Principles' Trump :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts