What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Praze tha lawd
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something weird going on with this thread today. I get this error from the New Subscribed Threads screen. I can get here from another screen or if I click on try again

The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to www.icmag.com.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

igrowone

Veteran
Something weird going on with this thread today. I get this error from the New Subscribed Threads screen. I can get here from another screen or if I click on try again

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
seeing the same thing
Trump influences I suspect

imiubu

Same here for the last 2 days. Thread of choice matters not though.

"The page isn’t redirecting properly

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

Last edited:

St. Phatty

We just need to get Trump to Accept Cookies.

And Biden.

re Harris - has she said anything about Amnesty & expungement, for all the Cannabis people she prosecuted ?

so they don't have felonies on their record & can buy firearms.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We just need to get Trump to Accept Cookies.

And Biden.

re Harris - has she said anything about Amnesty & expungement, for all the Cannabis people she prosecuted ?

so they don't have felonies on their record & can buy firearms.

Legal states are taking care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.