What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the warnings from 'top people', it was OBVIOUS to me from DAY 1 that he would incite violence, or whatever despicable behaviour from his supporters, speaking out of both sides of his mouth if he felt any threat to his presidency or reelection.

If he goes down, he will drag as many people as possible with him, that's who he is.

your so brainwashed kid... holy fuck..its your side doing everything you accuse Trump's side of doing... the disconnect in your brains is almost unreal..your completely indoctrinated by media propaganda.. unreal how powerful it is in the average person

Right, So trump tells a bunch of gun toting yahoos, heavily armed with assault rifles and kevlar, to "LIBERATE MICHIGAN". Fully armed, several dozen militia people occupy the the state house while the legislature is in session. Not too long afterwards several of those same people were arrested with explosives and plans to kidnap the governor, along with other plans to shoot up the police station.

How fucked up is this? How many of these people had to be contemplating shooting up the state house as they occupied the place fully armed? How is it that people can fully support a president who incites these type of actions? Several top people have warned us about this including the former CIA Director John Brennan.

View Image

View Image

Meanwhile BLM has been tormenting the country with extreme violence, murdering, burning building, accosting innocent people... you all are silent... yet a small group ( under 50 ) of Trump supporters finally had enough of this leftist violence and you all of a sudden are bothered by armed insurection... Somehow your OK when its angry Lateesha waving the rifle at innocent whites LOL ... I'd say you fucks had a double standard but you have no standards to speak of..you are pond scum

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
If you owe somebody $400 Million they can get you to do just about anything.

What if you owe 27 trillion? We concerned with 400 million in debt, meanwhile 1 billion is 1 million million. 1 Trillion is 1 million billion.

So we owe 27 million billion to someone and we are totally nervous of that 400 million....

Right, So trump tells a bunch of gun toting yahoos, heavily armed with assault rifles and kevlar, to "LIBERATE MICHIGAN". Fully armed, several dozen militia people occupy the the state house while the legislature is in session. Not too long afterwards several of those same people were arrested with explosives and plans to kidnap the governor, along with other plans to shoot up the police station.

How fucked up is this? How many of these people had to be contemplating shooting up the state house as they occupied the place fully armed? How is it that people can fully support a president who incites these type of actions? Several top people have warned us about this including the former CIA Director John Brennan.

View Image

View Image

Go get her boys.. put that authoirio9tarian Nazi bitch on notice. Left wing totaltarianism will not be tolerated

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Go get her boys.. put that authoirio9tarian Nazi bitch on notice. Left wing totaltarianism will not be tolerated

You can bang away on your keyboard all you want.

The Real American people know this is wacko.

picture.php

You can bang away on your keyboard all you want.

The Real American people know this is wacko.

View Image

No..your Team eats tide pods, dies their hair green, has sex with children, don't know what washroom to use, allows men to dominate women's sports, kills babies after birth, believes there is infinite different sexes, believes racism is the biggest threat facing our society...

And your calling us whacko... xxxxxxx... your genders' studies classes will not prepare you for the retribution that's coming your way... you strident fuckers have awaken a sleeping giant..

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
No..your Team eats tide pods, dies their hair green, has sex with children, don't know what washroom to use, allows men to dominate women's sports, kills babies after birth, believes there is infinite different sexes, believes racism is the biggest threat facing our society...

And your calling us whacko... xxxxxx. your genders' studies classes will not prepare you for the retribution that's coming your way... you strident fuckers have awaken a sleeping giant..

I can't wait. I hope you're not just a keyboard tough guy and you get out there with them. Because, just like them, you'll be doing at least 20.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What if you owe 27 trillion? We concerned with 400 million in debt, meanwhile 1 billion is 1 million million. 1 Trillion is 1 million billion.

So we owe 27 million billion to someone and we are totally nervous of that 400 million....

Your comparing what a country debt is with what Trump personally owes Huge difference. That 400m$ will come from trumps pockets unless he steals it from us tax payers. Whats gonna prevent Putin from leveraging that debt for favors. We know Trump will do that to wipe that debt.

mowood3479

Veteran
Your comparing what a country debt is with what Trump personally owes Huge difference. That 400m$ will come from trumps pockets unless he steals it from us tax payers. Whats gonna prevent Putin from leveraging that debt for favors. We know Trump will do that to wipe that debt.

What proof do you have that trump owes Putin 400milllion?
I’ve heard people say this but hadn’t seen or heard what the evidence is.
I do agree that’s not a great thing to have hanging over a president if true

mowood3479

Veteran
^^How fucked up is this? How many of these people had to be contemplating shooting up the state house as they occupied the place fully armed?
Gun toting imbecile sheep following the old ragged Agent Orange ram. I find it hard to believe or witness, too.

xxxxxxx

mowood3479

Veteran
... this is so irresponsible, as of this moment people literally cannot:

go to the store (or anywhere) without a mask

people are losing their jobs left and right

elderly (and young!) people are dying, alone and isolated, in hospitals and homes

this is literally the worst shape i've ever seen my country in!

all happening right now, in this goddamn moment!

and you think things are going to get worse under biden?

get bent!

Yes, it’s my belief that things would be far worse under Biden (or whoever is running that marionette)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What proof do you have that trump owes Putin 400milllion?
I’ve heard people say this but hadn’t seen or heard what the evidence is.
I do agree that’s not a great thing to have hanging over a president if true

His tax returns dude. Where you been lol.

mowood3479

Veteran
always bending the truth to suit your twisted narratives...

the award was given to president obama in october 2009... at which point the united states was involved in 2 conflicts;
both started by bush, a republican.

we were not at war/conflict with 7 countries at that time, we were stuck in 2 conflicts which were inherited.

people on the noble peace prize committee are not psychics...

they had no idea in 2009 what was to come in 2011

you just hate president obama

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=23362&pictureid=2082500&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

So so sorry I retract the 7 claim
at the time he was given the award he was actively drone bombing 3 countries with more to come in short order.
Govts own published records indicate 20% non combatants (aka women and children) killed in those drone bombings..
So that’s only a few thousand women and children.
I agree, I don’t see how that could disqualify you from winning the Nobel peace prize..
Lol
Obama was gReAt
Except for the constant regime change wars and crony capitalism/globalism.

mowood3479

Veteran
His tax returns dude. Where you been lol.

Working mostly, and not paying attention.
Gonna look into this brb
The New York Times put out an article on 9/27/2020 that claims there was no evidence in the tax returns to suggest a 400 million debt to Russia.
It does say it reveals him as claiming net losses most years..
Idk mayb I didn’t find the right article/info

Last edited:
So so sorry I retract the 7 claim
at the time he was given the award he was actively drone bombing 3 countries with more to come in short order.
Govts own published records indicate 20% non combatants (aka women and children) killed in those drone bombings..
So that’s only a few thousand women and children.
I agree, I don’t see how that could disqualify you from winning the Nobel peace prize..
Lol
Obama was gReAt
Except for the constant regime change wars and crony capitalism/globalism.

Oboomba won the prize simply because he's part black... nothing to do with his accomplishments of character... ends up he's a scumbag opportunist and more crooked then Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.