What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the people stressing right now are renters in dem controlled areas. And that is because the dems did not give a proper moratorium on rent. That was the one decent thing they could have done. Instead they just postponed evictions.
...And here we are now. Somehow, they will find a way to blame it on that bad orange man.

no worries give them a park and get them porta jons its in vogue right now

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of the people stressing right now are renters in dem controlled areas. And that is because the dems did not give a proper moratorium on rent. That was the one decent thing they could have done. Instead they just postponed evictions.
...And here we are now. Somehow, they will find a way to blame it on that bad orange man.

Dude WTF is that garbage. Name a rep state that put a moratorium on rent/mortgage LOL. No state in the USA did that. You keep blaming the dems for the same shit rep didn't do as well. If it wasn't for the dems no one would have gotten that extra $600 for unemployment. The dems have been trying to get more $$ into peoples hands but the rep have stopped it every time.

Well, your right in one sense, but also, if Biden or any other dem were president, we wouldn't have COVID-19 in the first place. The virus is a biowarfare attack because of Trump's presidency.

Someday, the 'nevertrumpers' will understand that the USA was under attack.

ahhhh I would be more inclined to believe that if the whole world was not effected

dems love it and the roits.....it is the only way to win
they had not one thing before the china flu

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This graph neatly illustrates what the $600 unemployment bonus is doing for America. See that low point? That's when we don't have the $600 extra for unemployed.

picture.php

Buh bye stock market.

Coincidently proves trickle down is a complete and utter failure as well. You want to save America? Give the people at the bottom money.

Dude WTF is that garbage. Name a rep state that put a moratorium on rent/mortgage LOL. No state in the USA did that. You keep blaming the dems for the same shit rep didn't do as well. If it wasn't for the dems no one would have gotten that extra $600 for unemployment. The dems have been trying to get more $$ into peoples hands but the rep have stopped it every time.

welcome to msm bro he can say what he wants true or not
remember the wasted tax payer monies on the impeachment
too bad

Cannavore

Veteran
Ocasio-Cortez to introduce bill requiring federal officers to identify themselves

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...550HYItcEOEyFhkhF6wTqXk5s8AadMC8TxE1F_Ph7xu8M

AOC called "fucking bitch" by Rep. Ted Yoho (FL) on the steps of the Capitol

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...0200721-g5hebmwe55hcxfol2n6jpyogi4-story.html

According to a reporter from The Hill who overheard the exchange, Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) confronted Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) outside the Capitol in between votes Monday and called her “disgusting” for suggesting that a recent spike in New York City crime could be attributed to hungry parents shoplifting food for their families.

Ocasio-Cortez reportedly fired back by calling Yoho “rude.”

“F---ing b---ch,” Yoho was then overheard saying as he walked off.

Ocasio-Cortez apparently didn’t hear Yoho’s offensive remark.

But she punched back at him in a string of tweets Tuesday.

“I never spoke to Rep. Yoho before he decided to accost me on the steps of the nation’s Capitol yesterday,” she wrote. “Believe it or not, I usually get along fine with my GOP colleagues. We know how to check our legislative sparring at the committee door. But hey, ‘b----es’ get stuff done.”

a biggg bahahabahaha
goes out the the msm today for trying to say trump wants violence in Portland lololololo
GIVE ME A F'IN BREAK

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...lence-vow-deploy-more-federal-police-n1234477

ok dipshits bend over uncle joe and his friends have a little something for you brain dead voters

sorry but smoking weed is a victimless crime what the losers in Portland are doing is not
I'd sue the fuc out of that city
what they never heard of a curfew?

I think they are the sacrificial lamb of the lib Marxist dem city's the ultimate never trumpers be proud how you made your city shit

Gry

Veteran
Pelosi on her way out. Its been time to voter her out long ago. People seem to be afraid of real change. I cant figure out why they keep voting for people that never help them
Not sure what I find more surprising, the post itself, or the three people that liked it afterwords.

Cannavore

Veteran
righties love to call AOC stupid without ever explaining why other than using her branches of govt clip as proof or that she wouldnt debate Ben "My Mommy is a Doctor" Shapiro, lol.

she's smarter than any elected rightie. so if she's dumb then the GOP are drooling helmet wearing fools.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I find her to be "unworldly". That can easily be attributed to her age.

I think it speaks well of her that she absolutely crushed her opponent in the primaries who was backed by big money. It also speaks volumes that Jamaal Bowman beat Engel.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find her to be "unworldly". That can easily be attributed to her age.

I think it speaks well of her that she absolutely crushed her opponent in the primaries who was backed by big money. It also speaks volumes that Jamaal Bowman beat Engel.
i believe the proper spanish word is "chingona"

lots of women in this town around the same age who are total badasses on bikes...out doing the big back country rides while the boys drive their pickups to the tame trails...

none of them are voting for trump

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i believe the proper spanish word is "chingona"

lots of women in this town around the same age who are total badasses on bikes...out doing the big back country rides while the boys drive their pickups to the tame trails...

none of them are voting for trump
What I mean is she's a bit naive. Most of her gaffs come from a place of ignorance. And contrary to popular belief, that's not a mark against anyone. Stupid she is not.

Ignorance is simply not knowing something.

I remember the furor over her not knowing about garbage disposals. Completely ridiculous that was a thing.

Gry

Veteran
What I mean is she's a bit naive. Most of her gaffs come from a place of ignorance. And contrary to popular belief, that's not a mark against anyone. Stupid she is not.

Ignorance is simply not knowing something.

I remember the furor over her not knowing about garbage disposals. Completely ridiculous that was a thing.
If she were not effective, no one would give a damn.

med4u

Veteran
If she were not effective, no one would give a damn.

Yes very saavy....the way she handled that whole impeachment debacle...masterful
And her latenite ice cream interview...whilst the rest of the country was in lockdown... some in food lines
Very effective indeed
I only wish i could be the one to deliver the brutal fisting she so rightly deserves....the fucking kunt

:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.