What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
another conspiracy scenario to consider - trump realizes he is going down the tubes as we speak. so, he sends in his shock troops to big cities (all of whom lean Democratic) after enough provocation, the people retaliate bigly, lol. enough protesters kidnapped by unmarked feds (or Proud Bois dressed up like feds) folks "just might" lean on the 2nd amendment and shoot a few neo-nazis, whether feds or Proud Bois. then, shit for brains declares martial law & cancels the election. "I alone can save you!" he brays during photo op, holding up a Bible he has never cracked the cover of and does not believe in. unlikely? i would have said "fucking impossible" until trump got into office...:ying:

Cannavore

Veteran
imagine pelosi attempting to debate this dude in a primary

[YOUTUBEIF]mL7EIBw2AIw[/YOUTUBEIF]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7EIBw2AIw

he would absolutely destroy that boozing old ice cream hag

i was never too big on term limits but i am now 1000% on board. i want to see pelosi and moscow mitch gone so bad. maybe even more than donny in the long run.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
imagine pelosi attempting to debate this dude in a primary

[YOUTUBEIF]mL7EIBw2AIw[/YOUTUBEIF]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7EIBw2AIw

he would absolutely destroy that boozing old ice cream hag

i was never too big on term limits but i am now 1000% on board. i want to see pelosi and moscow mitch gone so bad. maybe even more than donny in the long run.

without Mitch greasing his path, chump would have crashed and burned long ago...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pelosi on her way out. Its been time to voter her out long ago. People seem to be afraid of real change. I cant figure out why they keep voting for people that never help them

rolandomota

Veteran
Wise man once say China Virus kill us wear Patriot cover for face and it disappear magical ....open all schools wise idea...
Big baby man no can do interview like me wise man china virus killer

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apparently someone finally told Trump that if he doesn't want to lose in all 50 states he better start taking the coronavirus seriously.

But in hearing what the latest stimulus package is going to be about... All I can do is shake my head and encourage my friends to start preparing for the worst.

A payroll taxcut? SERIOUSLY?! Are you fucking kidding me? What about the 50 million unemployed people you fucking tools?!

igrowone

Veteran
Apparently someone finally told Trump that if he doesn't want to lose in all 50 states he better start taking the coronavirus seriously.

But in hearing what the latest stimulus package is going to be about... All I can do is shake my head and encourage my friends to start preparing for the worst.

A payroll taxcut? SERIOUSLY?! Are you fucking kidding me? What about the 50 million unemployed people you fucking tools?!
I think this the Trump equivalent to 'let them eat cake'

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

they have probably,and according to reporting,been telling him it was serious back in january...but since it wasn't affecting him until he realized he was gonna lose...or more likely because he couldn't hold his silly little rallies,he's finally giving it minimal lip service...

tough road ahead after sunday's interview on fox...i expect the "corona task force" presser will be 5 minutes of corona and another hour of bitching followed by storming out after one "tough" question...

let me sum up ahead of time...we're doing great on corona!....biden is dumb....law and order....what about the statues?...best president ever!!....biden is dumb....the boaters love me!....fake news!.....fake polls!!!...the bikers love me!!!....the civil war was cool!....toilets,i'm fixing the toilets...

Hempy McNoodle

'Learn to code."
-Joe Biden comments on those who find themselves out of work

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

The government is now referring to our Social Security checks as a "Federal Benefit Payment." This isn't a benefit. It is our money paid out of our earned income! Not only did we all contribute to Social Security but our employers did too. It totaled 15% of our income before taxes.If you averaged $30K per year over your working life, that's close to $180,000 invested in Social Security. If you calculate the future value of your monthly investment in social security ($375/month, including both you and your employers contributions) at a meager 1% interest rate compounded monthly, after 40 years of working you'd have more than $1.3+ million dollars saved!

This is your personal investment. Upon retirement, if you took out only 3% per year, you'd receive $39,318 per year, or $3,277 per month. That's almost three times more than today's average Social Security benefit of $1,230 per month, according to the Social Security Administration. (Google it – it’s a fact). And your retirement fund would last more than 33 years (until you're 98 if you retire at age 65)! I can only imagine how much better most average-income people could live in retirement if our government had just invested our money in low-risk interest-earning accounts.

Instead, the folks in Washington pulled off a bigger "Ponzi scheme" than Bernie Madoff ever did. They took our money and used it elsewhere. They forgot (oh yes, they knew) that it was OUR money they were taking. They didn't have a referendum to ask us if we wanted to lend the money to them. And they didn't pay interest on the debt they assumed. And recently they've told us that the money won't support us for very much longer.
But is it our fault they misused our investments? And now, to add insult to injury, they're calling it a "benefit", as if we never worked to earn every penny of it.

Just because they borrowed the money doesn't mean that our investments were a charity!. We have earned our right to Social Security and Medicare. Demand that our legislators bring some sense into our government. Find a way to keep Social Security and Medicare going for the sake of that 92% of our population who need it. Then call it what it is: Our Earned Retirement Income.

Hempy McNoodle

Are you assuming that Trump wants 'ONLY' a payroll tax break? Because I am under the impression that he wants the payroll tax 'INCLUDED' with a stimulus. So, as long as the dems don't try to load the wagon with green new dealz, bailouts for Planned Parenthood (Laundered back to DNC) and BLM murals, ...we should be golden, Hammer. Besides, the unemployed are getting enhanced unemployment insurance benefits in most cases. Lot's of them are making more money collecting unemployment, including many friends and family members. If my employer would have laid me off, I'd be happy as a pig in shit right now! Basically a huge promotion and full year paid vacation. I don't mind working from home though. I am glad to keep my special needs clients entertained and checked-in on.

with biden or any other dem we would have over 10 m dead by now
remember not one would have closed china off and all gave the green light to not listen to any warning no going back on that

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'Learn to code."
-Joe Biden comments on those who find themselves out of work

That was before coronavirus when we didn't have 50 million out of work.

It was stupid then, and it's stupid now.

"Find something new" - Ivanka Trump July 17, 2020

Great advice when 60% of small business is never coming back. But at least the top 1% are unaffected.

Hempy McNoodle

Most of the people stressing right now are renters in dem controlled areas. And that is because the dems did not give a proper moratorium on rent. That was the one decent thing they could have done. Instead they just postponed evictions.
...And here we are now. Somehow, they will find a way to blame it on that bad orange man.

Hempy McNoodle

with biden or any other dem we would have over 10 m dead by now
remember not one would have closed china off and all gave the green light to not listen to any warning no going back on that

Well, your right in one sense, but also, if Biden or any other dem were president, we wouldn't have COVID-19 in the first place. The virus is a biowarfare attack because of Trump's presidency.

Someday, the 'nevertrumpers' will understand that the USA was under attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.