What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Rokerij coffeshop closing down

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Pit bulls were banned in holland till very recenlty,they made a U turn and allowed them back
They Will hopefully buckle to all the pressure and loss of revenue and make another U turn on this issue too.

bodler

HiGH Member
Veteran
....incredible...very sad notice...

beatiful coffee and a lot of memory in this place :( bye bye rokerij

Rondelia

this is what happens when you vote for extreme right stupid dutch!
Damn i'll the royal cream best hash i ever smoked

Dkgrower

Veteran
the owner of the rokerij was exporting...... which is a no no and will get you in real trouble i.e. lose your coffeeshops and go to jail, he is a real idiot.

I agree,

he should just have left it to others to import/export and focus on his sales in the coffee shops, ohhh Greed

:tiphat:

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Heard a rumor that Old Church had bought the Rokerj near the Muntsplein and were trying to xfer their license over there. Apparently.

Turn Old Church into a bar and have the CS where Rokerj used to be.

Believe it when I see it and smoke it.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Good Lord... I hadn't seen this thread before. Imported materials are going to be banned ?? when is that horror starting ?
That sucks big time, personnaly I don't care much about buying something I can grow home, I like my smoke to take me to some far away country, not to some bland lifeless European greenhouse, err...

Irie !

M4rky2

The rokerij closed?Over a 250 k hash bust?Shome mishtake surely? I see BIG trouble in little Amsterdam.....

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
IT'S ALL THANKS TO HIM AND ITS MATES

opstelten.png

Keep on growing :)

too bad but i find a bit sad to see people trafficking when they are able to sell cannabis legally, greed will not serve us... neverthelessi hope the owner will be ok.

blastfrompast

Veteran
This is no different than trying to ban guns by restricting use, then limiting the ammo supply..

or setting up stupid import restrictions..

They wouldn't let me in because I was wearing a baseball cap. Seems that a place that keeps higher standards such as that would be more careful with what they become involved with.

Too bad to see one of the more well known shops get shut down though. Hopefully everyone takes this as a lesson and learns to respect the freedoms they DO have a little more.

i loved it there, gutted it closed , but cafe 420 hits the spot

I dig that place. Felt comfortable there, like a neighborhood bar back in Michigan. Wasn't all trippy or overly modern/eclectic. Just a nice long wood bar with friendly staff. Don't get me wrong, love all diversity in the shops. But this one hit close to home.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Seeing this a bit late, but RIP Rokerij.. They had some good Sour Dee last time i visited. What a shame :(

Latest posts

Latest posts