What's new

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hey gang! :wave:

I've got something here that I was told at one point was PK.... its obviously not. Now Im being told its Skunk. Mabey some of you Skunk lovers can shed some light? Can anyone help me figure out what the hell this strain is? :tiphat:

Mothers...

Found out its Blueberry Skunk! :dance013:

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
i have a PreAmstdam RKS mother ... i trying to figure out what to hit her with to get some
RKS babies... Anyone have a Trinity laying male around??? LOL

Any suggestions to get stinky XXX funk , i have Reversed STS pollen stored from OG's, Tahoe , HA , Fire , Sac#3 , and 91Chem , Chem4 , White Fire..... to make S1's
Point me in a direction there all sooo goood!

dmt

Veteran
Signature round tops

good-weed.jpg

dude, isnt that the pic sahnti uses on the mr nice website for hi ssh? lol, d

dmt

Veteran
i just thought it was funny, cuz ssh is the polar oppsite of our beloved rks, and a stolen pic to boot, lol, d

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
weird, sort of looked like the rks little tight little popcorn nugs , but looks can be deceiving!,

Just curious how long has it been since someone has actually had any rks?, to smoke never mind growing it?

dmt

Veteran
just got off the horn with the med-man today....... looks like the roadkill skunk will be avaialable sometime in nov/dec or early spring 2011.

i will kill every mom i have and replace them with med-man roadkill 100%, d

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had some real skunky weed about 1978 or so, I planted a seed from the bag and got a plant that smelled when it was only a few inches tall. The seed was a lot larger than normal seeds and when it sprouted the stalk was real fat. It was a male so I killed it.

It seems that it may not be hard to find one if they stink when they are only a few inches tall, at least mine did....

i just thought it was funny, cuz ssh is the polar oppsite of our beloved rks, and a stolen pic to boot, lol, d

dmt--

yo, that picture has been used many places to try and sell different strains, I was only pointing out that this particular skunk that we are looking for has rounded tops..it's not the only strain that has them but it does have them...wasn't trying to pass of the pic as my own, pic was hyper linked to a 3rd party

let us know about those med-mans

Hrpuffnkush, that top pic looks amazing

picture.php

Dorje113

just got off the horn with the med-man today....... looks like the roadkill skunk will be avaialable sometime in nov/dec or early spring 2011.

i will kill every mom i have and replace them with med-man roadkill 100%, d

cool. :jump::jump::jump:

Back in the early 90's I helped a guy from cali clone and he gave me Skunk #1 x Haze, and it was truly a RKS plant.

I had a small bud triple bagged and went to the bank. The teller asked if I was hit by a skunk... and another teller walking 3' behind her stopped and commented on my "misfortune" :) Before that I was standing in line with about 20 people, high as can be, oblivious that everyone in line was getting the smell :)

It also had the best high ever, soaring and STRONG. I would love to get anything similar.

He also gave me NL#1, Cali Orange, and Hash Plant. All genetics that are as good or better than anything I've ever seen...

dmt

Veteran
i personally tracked down a clone from rednecks in manitoba. been growing it no less then 15 years, which is in perfect timeline when i used to score it lol. gona see in 4 weeks. my uncle is going to hook it up. cant wait, fuck the beans, d

i personally tracked down a clone from rednecks in manitoba. been growing it no less then 15 years, which is in perfect timeline when i used to score it lol. gona see in 4 weeks. my uncle is going to hook it up. cant wait, fuck the beans, d

nice

if dudes have been keeping the same plant alive that long they are bound to have some S1's...don't say fuck the beans bro...we need dem beans...

"don't smoke the seed cuz if she smoke the seed you might kill the breeeed ay ya"

:ying: let us know what ya find

dmt

Veteran
i meant waiting for the med-mans rks being released next spring is all. no beans are good, waiting not so good haha, d

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
ill try and make some S1's if you guys like .... or does anyone have a Trinity or HP13 or RKS dude to hump my rks chick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.