What's new

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
True RKS is pretty hard to come by. I knew this dude on OG just before it went down, that sent me some beans to grow out. I killed the males and only kept the ladies. Man did I fuck up. The shit was stink factor 12 on a scale of 10, and with a 8.75 in potency. He went by IMgreen or LMgreen ?, the dude was nuts about skunk, but only the old stuff from Cali. I remember smoking it, then trying to walk into the kitchen. I didn't feel that high, then I noticed I couldn't feel my legs, feet, or hands. A nice wave washed over me, and I just had to sit down. I was stoned to the bone. I'd trade my car for 10 of those beans, it was that good.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
There around .......

There around .......

There is a very nice gentleman that is trying to preserve his '89 Skunk #1 line. While his is more Sweet but with a Skunky Undertone he is making crosses with older also pure Skunk #1 lines from other people. While it is my utmost hope that he gets his Sweet Skunk #1's that are an exact match to his '89 Skunk #1 line, I think he is going to get some "STINKY" phenotypes out of the different #1 crosses.

You all should really follow his project:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=131436

I have a a skunk from 79/80 she was old old bean from pop's collection , its the real deal .. ive been putting ROG on it , ill also throwing some ECSD fmd on her as well see what she comes up with.
picture.php

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Isn't there a RKS-clone somewhere, thought I've heard it mentioned..? Bet there is, not just in the hands on internet-savy people, ol tymas, that don't need or want this computer thingy... I can dig it..

What about BC Roadkill Skunk? Cannacopia used this too, with DC.

Kiwi Skunk should be very pungent stinky skunky.

Got some Skunk#1 beans from US, big seeds... Can always hope...

Love seeing the punnet square effect with this particular 'skunk' smell characteristic that so many are chasing.

psques3b.jpg

Indica-Indica
Indica-Sativa
Sativa-Indica
Sativa-Sativa

alright, so have we already established the which of the four are most common? Personally have never encountered a super skunky sativa-sativa...

here we have a "Skunky" 1 1/2ft Afghan
short squat with skunk tones through out veg no sweet smell at all
skunk smell on a scale of none to kill..i'd give it a 6.5
From my experience this I would say this one here is Indica-Indica

img0810zf.jpg

Now I have come across some skunky strains before, not really even skunky but they are grouped as skunk because they ain't sweet. but they aren't that skunk fart smell. I believe the plant must also need to have adequate nutrients for it to fully develop the skunk
terpene properly. Have even pondered if high sulfur or high magnesium also plays a role.

I do feel the same, I know the deadly skunk strain is out there, it's not flourishing as it should be but it's out there. Whoever said it that the ol timers having it with out the internet was dead on...our best bet is finding some old corn field weed growers...somebody whose used the same seed line for years probably not knowing any different.

Corn field weed people is my best honest bet. That's what I'm saying. Eastern side of the states.

Does anybody else feel this way as well? Does anyone feel the skunky traits can be found in border cess weed these days?

Keep it going..cuz this thread keeps us rollin :ying:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
i lov RKS i used to boost it from my dads grow room when i was like 14 -15, used to seriosly smoke a toothpic with a friend and just get, noodled . By the way i know ur thinking shit a 14 year old would get twist off of anything, we were not your average kids i had unlimited access pretty much @13. So ive been a conasuire for @ least a decade easy maybe 15, and kush is rad dont get me wrong but that old skool RKS is staple in my childhood. Would be unbelievable to be able to grow that strain i used to get from the old man.

DREAMING OF RKS
TS

i grow

OK where to start? im kinda new here but i think i may have found what you guys are after. there is no name to it but ill describe it to you guys.
upon being within ten feet of a vacumed sealed bag of this stuff it reeks of just the most raw pure skunk essence i have ever smelled.almost to the point that you feel like you have been wearing that dead skunk as a mustache.sick but wonderful at the same time,and that all from ten feet away!
Now here comes the clincher you open that bag up an stuff your snoot down in there,and omg i honestly felt like someone rapped me across the face with a board.it took my breath completly away almost like if you get a good whiff of ammonia! my eyes watered for ten min,and the smell just would not go away.
The smoke leaves the taste of what you smelled on your tongue,lips,throat for hrs!!

Someone said that it would prob be a dirt farmer that would have this and they are rt! this man has no tv no phone def no comp but just thought i would share the info.

IG:tiphat:

Guest423

Veteran
The only thing I smell is bullshit lol!!

Yeah that sounds about dead on IG, can you score any beans or anything from the guy is the question?

I'm in the land of the cornfield growers and we always say it will have to come from some old man up in the hills lol, I know plenty of the type of growers you guys are talking about, even guys that once grew the RKS, but it is no longer here, the problem with them growers is alot of them rely on last years seed stock, every year they grow new plants from last years seed, well slowly over time it got polluted with Feral Hemp, over so many generations of getting crosses back to Hemp their plants are borderline shit.

The only thing I smell is bullshit lol!!

Yeah that sounds about dead on IG, can you score any beans or anything from the guy is the question?

I'm in the land of the cornfield growers and we always say it will have to come from some old man up in the hills lol, I know plenty of the type of growers you guys are talking about, even guys that once grew the RKS, but it is no longer here, the problem with them growers is alot of them rely on last years seed stock, every year they grow new plants from last years seed, well slowly over time it got polluted with Feral Hemp, over so many generations of getting crosses back to Hemp their plants are borderline shit.

can you score any beans or anything from the guy is the question?

that's really what it comes down to...self pollinating a Skunky female and hope for a male. correct me if im wrong

you are feeling a nay on the cornfield hay? alright...the skunky tones are ghani's right? Because when i grew this plant from sam the skunkman it was a Short squat Sativa with a soaring high but it stayed short like an indica, long finger like fan leaves. Never knew those seeds were what they would be today.

anywho,
What about crossing a land race ghani with a land race Columbia?

Ghani's are the source of the skunk no doubt about it...am i wrong? more input need more ...

very low chance of finding a suitable specimen in cess border weed?

positive attitude all...
we will find this plant:artist:

i grow

I would say that i may be able to get some beans from him! he is an old east coast back woods corn field grower,and as far as i know i think what he has is all he grows.

I have not a clue to what the bk round of this would be cause this is all new to me,but he may know that to.

I will see what i can come up with and let you guys know.

IG:wave:

I would say that i may be able to get some beans from him! he is an old east coast back woods corn field grower,and as far as i know i think what he has is all he grows.

I have not a clue to what the bk round of this would be cause this is all new to me,but he may know that to.

I will see what i can come up with and let you guys know.

IG:wave:

cool see what you can find dude

Chem dawg was about as close as I could find to the hint of the skunk...

I know ghani packs the skunk funk but we are looking for a sativa that brings that stink? that is so beautiful would love to get some of these beans friends

:ying:

Tropic

Top Flite... that brand brings me more than a decade back in time... when I used to gather golf balls found around golf courses in Mexico and sell them in bulk for "cheap" (still was a pretty good deal for me) to the rich "gringos" (no offense to any US citizens, that's just how we called them).

Raco, what strain is that? Looks very nice, I can almost smell her from here...
:joint:

jayGro

golf ball size? my skunks are at some parts sized like that at 31st day 12/12 :jump: ;)

only 20-25 days to wait, dont have any weed any more, some oil for the next day, what a hard time hrhr :)

Raco,

It appears your plant has been hit by one of those kiff dust storms :dance013: beautiful specimen

jayGro,

awesome pics..25 days left?! watch those resins fatten up
they will probably triple in size...

Raco,

It appears your plant has been hit by one of those kiff dust storms :dance013: beautiful specimen

jayGro,

awesome pics..25 days left?! watch those resins fatten up
they will probably triple in size...

*not my picture*
but more than cool
skunkweed.jpg

Somebody's Chem Dawg cross back Skunky

ChemdogDoubleD%20by%20Sunnydog.JPG

Love the brick weed vs homegrown brick seeds pic *not mine* but cool

schwagvschronic.jpg

Skunk.jpg

so hard to find this strain with pictures....

Time2unite,

I'm gonna start searching for the skunk smell in males from now on. The females I have found just have undertones..I'm happy to find a skunk plant that has no other undertones but skunk...thing is when I do, the skunk isn't as pungent as I remember...

keep it goin

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Roadkill Skunk doesn't exist. The name was just made up to describe a smell, so how could any of you look for the strain?

It seems that any strain with a really pungent pheno could be RKS.

Endless search with no end. Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.