What's new

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodair

Veteran
i grew gonzo 2

i grew gonzo 2

it sucked !! sickly sweet and mild bullshit dutch skunk !! i think rez deleted his posts guaranteeing roadkill pheno...

his chemdd would be much closer to rks. seriously close. it funkin reeks of fresh killed skunk. im happy with it

hey time 2,
did you have success searching the real rks yet?
looks like the beans realy close to rks are rare .. not to mention for europe.

do u have tried the gonzo#2 yet? i would like to know if rez had to eat his shoes ;)

greetz chunkage

Last edited:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
You're seriously trying to say that there can be only one smell for roadkill skunk? That is can't have any variation whatsoever?

ahh, maybe two... a dead skunk, and a dying skunk? Other than the slight smell of warm asphalt from the real deal, RKS should smell like a country road with dead skunk's anal glands splattered across the roadway. You can keep the rotting corpse smell too.

biteme

citrushigh, i think i can safely speak for t2u here by saying that any differences in aroma with the rks are attributed to differences in drying and curing and nothing else. it is what it is. i can say absolutely that there is no grape in skunk, only in some skunk hybrids. this is a hard point to get across without offending at times but i can also safely say that is not anyone's intention. i was in another discussion awhile back where a wise man said that there are many plants out there that stink, but only one is the true rks.

for a long time i have believed the rks is still out there, but why is it so hard to find? peace-biteme

Guest423

Veteran
You're seriously trying to say that there can be only one smell for roadkill skunk? That is can't have any variation whatsoever?

RKS smells like a skunk that sprayed period, not hints of this and that or pretty "skunky". It's the smell that you smell when you go by where a skunk just got hit by a car or sprayed. It has absolutely nothing to do with an animal thats been laying out next to the road for weeks in the sun getting gross...who in their right mind would like that smell or flavor? LMMFAO.

There's tons of skunky strains out there, I have plenty that are skunky, but none of them are RKS. I have Urkle x Bubba plants that I've grown for a few years now that reek like grape skunk, they have a skunk/grape/rotten fruit stank to them, but do they smell like a skunk that just sprayed...NO...so they are not RKS...there's Diesel,ECSD, OG's, Chemdawgs, ect, crosses out there that are very skunky, but I've yet to smell one thats more skunky or powerful as RKS.

Many of breeders have came into this thread and their own threads throughout the years claiming they have RKS, yet it's never true. If someone says they don't think its hard to track down I'd really doubt they know what they are talking about.

its in my Jar now =)

Indoor hydro

:tiphat:

I never grew it and it's been forever since I've gotten to smoke it, but that looks similar to the roadkill skunk I got back in the day....the lighter green color, red hairs....Not sure if I could judge the shape as I never grew it. I was just a kid scoring a bag.

As far as the "killerskunk" it has sweet in it's description...so it's a no. I still want to try Mr Nice seeds Shit......

Like Time2unite said plain and simple, it smells like a skunk sprayed in the room. Unmistakable and unforgettable.

Didn't golddustwoman have a good lead on the old seeds a few years ago. What happened to that???

It seems we might have a better shot at building a time machine and going back to 1981 with 'a few bucks'.

Guest423

Veteran
Niiiiiiiice, old school print is always neat to look at! Thats pretty much how seed prices should be, now days people think 10 seeds are worth hundreds of dollars LMMFAO.

"250 seeds of 25 different varieties for 500$!"

:tiphat:

the backyard filled up to the brim from back door to fence

:ying:

hey at least I know others are on the same page...if it is being imported into Florida there is good chance it's an afghan line. Here of some pictures for your amusement. What we need to do is pinpoint the region where the RKS tones are dominant and find out how to get some seeds for preservation..

5770-Marijuana-0.jpg

weed_afghan.jpg

framed_tadpole_pot_field_dsc01088_1.jpg

afghan-ganja.jpg

images

0.jpg

634115271217645030-winewomenandsong.jpg

634089134016837825-Afghans.jpg

0.jpg

SkunkWeedISF_468x672.jpg

framed_tadpole_pot_and_afn_soldier_dsc01.jpg
U.S.%20DoD%20Map%20%28NATO-Afghanistan%20Occupation%29.jpg

Haz4.jpg

kwijibud

i remember i had it once. and one time only. got a dub sack (1g) and went to Gameworks. at one point i sat inside a jurassic park game and pulled the curtain. within seconds i thought i forgot deodorant or a skunk was in the booth with me. nope, it was my RKS. grossest smelling dank ever. its like a skunk that has bad BO too. THATS the kinda bud im looking for. where 1g will stank up a room. as i left, the people wanting to go in looked at me funny. later they asked if that was bud. hell ya it was bud!

Useless

I agree with SacredTHC about localizing the RKS geographically.
All of you folks gotta know someone over there. Call in favors, beg, plead, whatever, lets just find that wonderful stank again.
I am working on a pack of about 110+ beans from Uruzgan area, sent to me by a Dutch Soldier in the shit over there. If you daw a line due east from Ghazni, and due North of Qalat, where the lines intersect is about the right area. It's a nice green river valley.

Can't do em all at once, unfortunately only in small batches. Soaked 25, got 18 to pop, lost 3, culled a few more and now am looking at 12 nice sprouts of it. If any of them stink, you guys will know.

Guest423

Veteran
Yep, landrace strains is where we want to look forsure, not these watered down genetics that have been bred for sweetness and yeild. I've searched a few, found some stinkers but nothing I would call RKS.

It's tough to get your hands on them, alot of people just like to talk about it.

dmt

Veteran
dudes, 2 bux back then is equivalent to 20 now, the fed has really fucked america and the world economy, peace, d

joestoner

Is the true Road Kill Skunk back again?

Is the true Road Kill Skunk back again?

Hello all,

I have been looking at the menu of some of the LA Clubs and noticing Road Kill on the clone lists. I am trying to get further clarification that it is the real deal and not the Reserva Privada strain. Can anyone help on this one?

Thanks

dudes, 2 bux back then is equivalent to 20 now, the fed has really fucked america and the world economy, peace, d

interesting you say that because this very plant(cannabis) is the real 'green back' and may very well work itself into being a real currency someday as it already has an exchange rate....another example is grain..grain still used like currency in many places so it's not too far out to see being able to use cannabis trade, buy, pay off debts

The people are always in control, the fed hasn't done anything other than what we uphold everyday as a collective unconsciously or not. When a good % of the population reject the dollar or the institutions and replace them with something more organic and less easily manipulated will we possibly see that the people rule.

Yep, landrace strains is where we want to look forsure, not these watered down genetics that have been bred for sweetness and yeild. I've searched a few, found some stinkers but nothing I would call RKS.

It's tough to get your hands on them, alot of people just like to talk about it.

Yeah well we have about 80 pages back yonder of talking about RKS... I think we can talk a little longer..if we are gonna get stoned and bullshit about this strain..might as well draw up a game plan hypothetical or not..

Taking a map of Afghanistan is the best bet because the US currently occupies the country...best timing ever to get anything illegally afghanistan related ...and while we are shooting the shit let's take this imaginary bus to neighboring countries like Morocco, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey & Lebanon. I know the stinky girl has been through these regions.

Hello all,

I have been looking at the menu of some of the LA Clubs and noticing Road Kill on the clone lists. I am trying to get further clarification that it is the real deal and not the Reserva Privada strain. Can anyone help on this one?

Thanks

I have seen 'RKS' listed but have always been let down. Some people out here think 'RKS' means 'really killer skunk' but apparently this variety is more fruit and not dank. The closest I've had to the stank in the clubs was an outdoor batch labeled as Chem D..but it had a hint of sour and wasn't as well grow/cured. The calyx could have been more ripe..sadly no seeds. If we could even get some male pollen that would be cool too..I have some confirmed OG kush seeds which would make a nice cross

I agree with SacredTHC about localizing the RKS geographically.
All of you folks gotta know someone over there. Call in favors, beg, plead, whatever, lets just find that wonderful stank again.
I am working on a pack of about 110+ beans from Uruzgan area, sent to me by a Dutch Soldier in the shit over there. If you daw a line due east from Ghazni, and due North of Qalat, where the lines intersect is about the right area. It's a nice green river valley.

Can't do em all at once, unfortunately only in small batches. Soaked 25, got 18 to pop, lost 3, culled a few more and now am looking at 12 nice sprouts of it. If any of them stink, you guys will know.

yo man thank you for popping in!

A goal of keeping record and documenting seed stock would be a good start and I would expect ICmag to be the one to have it.

Afghanistan is already a very mountain terrain environment. Cannabis resins especially afghani/indica matures much more in the high altitudes...if you couple this with the dry cold air at the end of flowering..that is some knock out shit let me tell ya. 90% of the hash in the states wouldn't come close to that overall experience(taste, aroma, stone ect.)

We had a buddy over in the fight and he was planning on sending goods back but dude recently was injured pretty bad..they sent him home alive thankfully but wounded for life...if you find somebody willing to send them out cool but don't push it if they aren't down..Afghanistan is some f*cked up shit at the moment. This General getting relieved of command is a pretty good sign of what the hell is going on.

keep it going :ying:

Can we clarify if this smell is characteristic to only one plant type?
What do the leaves look like? Can we get a confirmed picture of a mature plant? I don't think RKS is a unicorn but damn the info bank is sure lacking.

Get us a picture of leaf/plant/node structures so we have something to go off..

I'm starting to get the idea that the afghan genes come in sickly sweet fruit, spicey hashey smokey and then the road kill rankness.

These two look like typical indica dominants...
cannabis_leaf_indica2.jpg

cannabis_indica_afghani.jpg

or is it more afghanica style?
indica-leaf.jpg

d0b522152dea13989591432ded37-grande.jpg

keep it going....all this talk of boring indicas wants me to head down to SE asia for some thai or Mexico

Now, that I can get on board with. Why don't more people value landrace genetics? Probably because most western smokers of recent generations have never experienced properly grown landraces and perhaps aren't even aware of their existence. I know a lot of my toker friends don't realize that there's a big difference between all of the hybrids out there and the true expression of those genetics in their landrace sources.

Viva IBLs!

Guest423

Veteran
Yeah well we have about 80 pages back yonder of talking about RKS... I think we can talk a little longer..if we are gonna get stoned and bullshit about this strain..might as well draw up a game plan hypothetical or not..

What I meant is throughout the years of having this thread I've had people contact me and say they have RKS, Know where RKS is, have landrace beans with RKS phenos in them, breeders that are coming out with it, ect. But in the end it was all talk.

There's not many people actually trying to search for it, re-create it or lock it down, everyone wants it but most people are waiting with their hands held out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts