What's new

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bubble Puppy

Used to have Rks all the time from 85-90 ,Its really hard to believe no-one has it in clone or seed.Someone does and their just sitting on the seeds

Guest423

Veteran
"CHANTING" RKS RKS RKS RKS RKS RKS RKS RKS!!!!! "CHANTING"

man oh man....just to think i started this thread way back when....i was having some heated conversation for a minute with sam the skunkman and a few other guys that were trying to tell me fruity skunk#1 is where it's at and no one even cares about RKS lol....one of them cracked a comment somewhere along the lines of why don't you go start a RKS fanclub and see how many people really care.....i knew i wasn't the only one.

i'll tell ya what.....i've been fortunate enough to smoke and grow some of the most hyped strains and elites out there....only a couple of them would i rank up there with RKS....it just has that odor...the odor as soon as you smell it you know it's some kickass buds...no buds that i've grown or smoked stunk like the RKS....there's alot of strains that stink but not this kinda stink....straight skunk...no way around it.

i'm 100% certain it's out there somewhere....i'm 100% certain it can be made.

cheese stands no chance...i don't see anything in the cheese clone that it could even be compared to RKS....i've seen plenty of both and they are nothing alike.

some guy in this thread was saying MSS is RKS....i've heard from numerous people that it isn't....but what were you talking about it's super locked down and if you happen to get it you can't release it to the world? MSS has been goin around for a long time.

i hear alot of people saying that gainsville green is the real deal...can't no one get it? no cuts? no beans? no pics? i'd like to see what it looks like if anyone can get buds like people say and take a pic.

the main reason i started this thread was to show the interest in RKS....get people aware we are looking for it if they stumble across it...it's out there...more people looking and trying the better....the stories and everyones experiences are great....RKS is legendary to alot of people from alot of different places.

thanks to the people keepin the thread clean of drama....when i started this thread we didn't want any drama...the goal was to gain knowledge from everyones experiences and hopefully find people that could help track her down.

we kept to the goal pretty good besides a few drama posts but thats gonna happen on the internet...lets keep the thread goin in the right direction....not many people care about what he said or she said and he did this and he did that bs....don't get caught up in that....take it to pm if it's that important to ya lol....that isn't aimed at anyone ....just in general.

i don't see this thread dying anytime soon so lets not get it shut down for fighting or the drama the seed biz brings.

have a good one

T2U

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
1 of 75 sounds like some old seed. Been thinking on this topic lately....and I had a ghani years back that I lost. That was out of this world. It was a vintage ghani from the mid Mi area. Had been grown by some GG's whom lost it in there breeding. Been thinking I need to track these guys down...and do some tradeing for seed. Originally Id traded half a O for 8 seeds. That shit is priceless. Figure get the stock do some large open runs with it and do some selecting. If any of you reading this are PPP holler at me!

B

Brother_Monk

There you are, you stank ass SOB! We were getting worried 'bout you. Glad to see ya posting again. Have ya heard anything from BG? Should be getting that thread going shortly. Spring is in the air, and I'm very excited about this summers plans. Catch ya later.

:ying:

Guest423

Veteran
whats up bro monk...longtime no chat!

yeah everything has been great on my end....no troubles....no worries.

had a busy winter...my computer went down for a month so it was kinda nice not being online for awhile....been checkin out a few other sites...haven't really been posting much anywhere though...just keepin in touch with some buddies...i didn't know anyone was worried about me or i would of let ya know everything was cool.

i haven't heard from BG in quite awhile....last i heard he was gettin ready to do the damn thing....can't wait for him to get goin if he hasn't already....i'm probably just as excited for him as he is for himself to get er done.

what have u been up to bro monk? anything exciting lately?

i got some big ol mommas just veggin out gettin ready for the great outdoors...still alot of snow on the ground here but it's gonna be in the 40's shortly and that will be melting...i can smell it comin and it happens fast when it does so i'm gonna be prepared....gonna be a real fun yr for alot of people!

keep in touch and stay safe out there

T2U

G

I remember RKS.

A friend brought a 1/8 from Wisconsin...it had fat seeds...wish I had them now...
:badday:

But at least you ya'll know what I'm talking about...

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
I saw that Rez posted that he had a 10 pack of Gainsville Green that he ws gona do some future work with...

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I believe the RKS was a strain that seems to be gone now. I remember it as the best I have ever had, and I hope to find it again someday. Too many people describe it the exact same way, also they say it was available around the same time period. Even then it was something special, I remember a guy selling a clone of it for $400.00, no less! Obviously I didn't buy it, but if I knew it was going to be gone I probably would have.

TGT

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
heres a picture of the last rks i had...

851skunkngone_sob.jpg

anyone else have any RKS pics? i doubt it. havent seen any..

and here is my new seedling(late flower selfed RKS). i estimate the seed was from around 1990-1995.

851skunkseedmar8th2008_1024.jpg

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
"CHANTING" RKS RKS RKS RKS RKS RKS RKS RKS!!!!! "CHANTING"

man oh man....just to think i started this thread way back when....i was having some heated conversation for a minute with sam the skunkman and a few other guys that were trying to tell me fruity skunk#1 is where it's at and no one even cares about RKS lol..

T2U

i know, i find this bizarre... as you say the terpenes in RKS were amazing, and known to be beyond compare by all the people who i knew who got to smoke it (hundreds at least). so to hear sam and others say it wasnt all that, dont stress that its gone, the sweet skunk is much more preferred, seems like sheer lunacy.

but i am happy now, as i finally have some old RKS seeds i hunted for, for years. good buddy found his stash of about 5-600. mine now ~(';")~ :muahaha:

Last edited:
G

Hashmasta-Kut said:
i know, i find this bizarre... as you say the terpenes in RKS were amazing, and known to be beyond compare by all the people who i knew who got to smoke it (hundreds at least). so to hear sam and others say it wasnt all that, dont stress that its gone, the sweet skunk is much more preferred, seems like sheer lunacy.

but i am happy now, as i finally have some old RKS seeds i hunted for, for years. good buddy found his stash of about 5-600. mine now ~(';")~ :muahaha:
Yes, the road kill skunk is still around. Its all about who you know.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
and the 5 of your friends.. lol. i have seen literally thousands of heads on half a dozen weed forums say its gone.... and some of them where pretty big wheelers and dealers too.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Wow Hash Kut, seems like you are lording your supposed RKS over us. If you were benevolent then you would gift some of your 600 beans to others so they can have it to, if it is in fact the true RKS.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
lol. i got 4 seeds that broke dirt out of about 100 i attempted to germinate. one of the 4 was vigorous enough to actually make it. 0f the 600 i have left, i would imagine 10 would be lucky to get to grow. you can call it lording over you if you want, i was actually just sharing some good news. if my little lady is nice, you can be sure it will make its ways...

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Pirate138 said:
supposed RKS ....

you can say what you want my fine feathered friend, but the killer skunk that came into my town in 1980 was the road kill no doubt, and this is definitely a seed from it. its not the exact same as its mom of course, but it does have only RKS genetics in it. as close as i can get to the real deal, so i will have to be satisfied. i am definitely going to try to get more phenos from the rest soonly.

oh yah...
:muahaha:

Last edited:
G

I think its legitimate to see people who are doubters, anyone who is a serious potsmen will always be reluctant on such claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.