What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
while taking pictures today I noticed something different in one of the seedlings. I saw that one of them, on the third set of leaves it has seven leaves instead of 5. So it went from one, to three, to seven leaves when the others go from 1 to 3 to 5. I looked over the rest of the seedlings and found that there is one more that has this same pattern of 1 to 3 to 7 leaves.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Day 12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Day 15; Got a little behind on photos over the extended weekend. Had to transplant them on day 13. By the time I got finished with transplanting them on the 13th day it was time for bed for myself.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I forgot to mention I went and gave them numbers after the transplanting.

Day 16

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And you can see the first of the roots coming out of the bottom since transplanting them.

picture.php

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
you caused me to start a seed in my cloner since there were open spaces

it worked a charm, not that I was all that suprised after seeing your thread. the thought had just never occurred to me to use it that way. the neoprene inserts stay nice and moist, why wouldn't it work?

see you learn something everyday, thanks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
you caused me to start a seed in my cloner since there were open spaces

it worked a charm, not that I was all that suprised after seeing your thread. the thought had just never occurred to me to use it that way. the neoprene inserts stay nice and moist, why wouldn't it work?

see you learn something everyday, thanks

No problem. They really grow like weeds this way :D

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, been very busy. I will have to get around to taking some more pictures, they have grown like weeds and i should be needing to transplant them again here very soon.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
is that and ebb and flow table?

Yeah, and you would not believe the amount of dust that I had to clean off of that thing to get it ready to use again. Didn't have to spend and money this time around to set up a larger system for these. So I used what I had on hand.

Everything is basically hooked up like it was, except they have been transplanted into new containers and are sitting in a flood and drain tray, but they tray isn't being used for its flood feature, just the drain feature.

I am trying to get a better "root ball" to form (before)for the final transplant for flowering time. Then I hope that the boys start showing them self's soon so I can start picking the keepers

Final transplant will be into bubblers

OH, and this gives them more space between each other.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Its looking like there are 4 males and 7 females, with one that hasn't been identified. there are a couple of plants that I might cull, as they are the smallest.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
So I opened the door to the room that I started the seedlings in(which have since been relocated) and found that the MH bulb was not on. After looking at the bulb I found out why it wasn't working any more, it exploded!!!!!!!! It was the middle of the night when I found it so I had to wait for the time to pass until the store opened so I could get a new bulb.

picture.php

I replaced the MH with a HPS and switched the ballest over to HPS.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
seems like an even number would work best in your set up....

I will work with what ever I get. Truth be told, I was looking forward to having a higher male count. I only see three of the males as being potential breeding stock.

There is only one plant that has the Double Dutch's leaf shape, the rest all look more like the BMS's leaf shape. This plant with the DD leaf's is the tallest plant out of them all and its a female.

Roots are poking through the bottom of the pots.

Latest posts

Latest posts