What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Day three

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Day six

I have notice what looks like two different shapes of leaves. Then there is one that looks like it could have a crinkle in the leaf, will have to watch that one as the next several sets of leaves come out and see if it carries on to the next several sets of leaves.

I see one that is lagging behind, and the two others who have smaller(thinner) root systems.

I plugged in the timer today on the pump, I have it set for about 30 seconds on and about a minute off. I haven't seen any signs of distress from the seedlings from this change in the water cycle. In the next few days I will lengthen the off time shortly.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I never got around to pictures for day seven. I noticed some areas on some of the leaves that worried me, so I unplugged the timer and plugged the pump back in by its self. I also added more water to the res, the water level had dropped and so the PPM went up, I think the timer and the water level lowering caused the burn looking area on the leaves.

Day Eight

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I am having to add in water more often now. I am going to have to check the ppm every day, as a preventive measure. I see that a couple more have had the leaf tips burn or whatever the others have shown in their leaves. Since it hasn't happened to all of them, I am thinking that these are going to be the ones out of the group that may be more nute sensitive then the rest.

picture.php

picture.php

Some root shoots for Uncle

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I got pic's from day 10. They where taken late in the day and then I didn't get around to posting them.

Day 10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Day 11- Had to move a couple around slightly due to their size. I am thinking I may need to think about transplanting them in the next day or two.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just look how tight this one is from a side view.
picture.php

w2008

hi there, can you give us an update on how the merlins magic ended up please? did she get any mould or other issues? thanks oz

Latest posts

Latest posts