picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
you seem to really like that strain,it seems you have it pretty well dialed in....

its a work in progress, these are 8 females which where all grown out from seeds. I got eight females out of twenty seeds and they overgrew my flower room. I didn't start any of these beans until I grew these out, so its my first time with them and I'm looking at revegging several of them as possible breeding stock.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
good luck on the reveg!

revegging is a piece of cake Big D. I find its easier then cloning, although I do have one every now and again that doesn't make it but if you just go with 24/7 instead of 18/6 they kick right out as long as you start feeding them again.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Here is whats left after I chopped the room.

picture.php

Here is the other side of the room. this one plant just couldn't stand up with out her other sisters to support her massive tops which the branches couldn't support.

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This is a ball of Hash from the 25u bag from the plants from the post right above this one, it also includes all of the plants from the same room.

picture.php

This ball started of at 28g but over the coarse of about a month of air curing it lost about 5 grams of mass

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I just finished up making some bubble hash and I've notice from past batches that the water has a high PPM unlike the starting tap water. I've been thinking about the possibility of using this water to also feed the plant too. After leaving this water sit for a few days it starts to stink and so this is what I came up with...

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i use my hash water to make compost tea,after 12 hours it has a foot of foam on the top,it make a crazy good tea base,the plants just love it

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
That green looking stuff on top of the foam, well I skimmed it off the top and collected it. After it dried out a little it was a crumbly like powder which pressed down into a ball like hash does and looks like it could be hash.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Well, I've been busy designing stuff again or re-designing something....Here are some of the results.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Then after building the ten gallon size unit I built the 23 gallon unit (I am bassing size of off total gallons for the system)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I redesigned this unit a little, it was just sitting and collecting dust for the longest time, now it has two pumps and recirculates too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This is how I used to build my water distributor,

picture.php

Here is the new design sitting next to the old one,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and now ready to be screwed into a pump.

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This is the style of water distributor that was using for a long time,

picture.php

here is the new one sitting next to the old one,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And now ready to screw into a pump