What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The RDWC project.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
wow that sucks ass weird jimmy,whats gonna replace the G13haze? never got to try it yet hopefully one day...

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started some Sugar Cane Kush that's almost a month old now, so as soon as I can take some good cuts I'm going to give him that. Hopefully one of the SCK's will turn out to be as good as the g13haze was.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Ok everything is great. I got PH down now to 5.5 and PPM is up to 780. The water temps are great and whenever it goes past 72 to 74 i kick the DIY chiller on for 10-15 min and its back down to 66 for the next 4-5 days. Jimmy that really sucks. We cant get one last clone? I love that shit. Ive been busy the last couple days painting the pool. That shit sucks.

green_thumb...

Veteran
oooh yeah pool paintings a bitch,glad to hear things are balencing out.

also id like to know ore about your diy chiller?

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Heres a couple pics. The chiller is a Dehumidifier. Basically I took the coils and carefully bent them into the res. They get very cold very fast. Its working good so far.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll ask him how many clones (if any) he has right now and I'll try to pry some from him.

Painting a pool sounds like a gigantic pain in the ass. I didn't realize it even needed it.

green_thumb...

Veteran
very nice!! where do you have that dehuey/chiller at? in the room? how far does the coils reach? is it freon that chill the coils?

greenwithenvy

Veteran
I'll ask him how many clones (if any) he has right now and I'll try to pry some from him.

Painting a pool sounds like a gigantic pain in the ass. I didn't realize it even needed it.

That would be sweet. Yea over the years of freezing every year the paint starts to chip around the edges. It makes it really hard to keep clean. It looks like a brand new pool now. I think im going to paint a big Michigan M in the shallow end.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
very nice!! where do you have that dehuey/chiller at? in the room? how far does the coils reach? is it freon that chill the coils?

The res and the chiller are outside the room and I also have a air conditioner in the room with them. There are two fans that take the cold air in the room and provide it for both veg and flower rooms. The coils reach about 2 feet out, it sets on a 6 gallon bucket. I would think its freon, Its a pretty old one.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
New pics

New pics

Everything is running excellent. Just gave them a trim a day ago.

Day 14

PH and PPM have been steadily the same for the last 7 days.

ph 5.70 - 5.92 PPM 798 - 886

If everything is perfect now why would I change water every 2-3 weeks?

Latest posts

Latest posts