What's new

The Path to Complete Enlightenment~Mahayana

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
very interesting... I seem to have more pheno's like your oddball then the others ;) I'm posting new photo's of my mahayanas tonight if your curious. Your plants looks super super happy about living man... great job :respect: Much love, Stagger

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
LMAO at rather large colas:)ya think?jeje...lovely Melty...odd ball does get ya wondering eh?so the odd one has no aromas yet?fuggin twilight zone...jk.....much love bud holla........

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are getting nasty at 30 days:)
I have 6 cuts of this girl rooting...I think she's going to be a headcrusher.
picture.php

Karma...The Dominator is KushagexJackHerer, yeah? Do we know what Kush is in the Kushage? thanks.:wave:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Looking excellent man, looks at that frost! :yay: is that your oddball pheno? These ladies definately have a decent stretch to em eh? My kush pheno even stretched quite a bit and isnt finished...but I sense large juicy nugs in both of our futures! ;) Great work with the grow from the get go man :respect: Stagger

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Stagger...that's the one:) She'll end up half the size of her 6 Sisters, truly an oddball in the Mahayana family....barely any stretch...the taller girls all have fat leaves, but show more Sativa all around. Thanks for swinging through, Bro.:tiphat:

K

Karma Genetics

yeah that is looking very nice,

Looks like you got a few that are making some nice long buds.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks KG, Rasp, 40, G4G....Some of the tall girls have a slight Haze/NL thing going on for smell and the short girl smells sweet but not like a fruit, more like a caramel or something, kinda like Bubba-ish. I'm trying not to get too excited for this run, but it's hard. This is the fullest this tent has been in a long time and I'm just hoping I can ride these girls in...Peace to you Karma!
35days.
picture.php

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice man! ;) You can spot that oddball in their a mile away! lol Mine looks somwhat similar...very very indica looking. Recessive genes are great ;) How long are those speared out colas, and what are some of the scents your getting from em? Much love man, Stagger

K

Karma Genetics

see them long ones are Mom dominant, same with the NL/Haze smell (its not in there) but that is the dominator smell.

I can see for shure you are going to pull a good one bro, that build up is very nice.

K

Karma Genetics

Bro can you check your plants to see if you got any herm's ?

As stagger lee, just cut all down finding them all to herm, i dint have any, so i am at a total misunderstanding.

I sended these out already, gone have to put them on hold.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just molested all 7 of my girls....no male parts on any of them and I'm past 40 days flower. How many of these did you run without issue, Karma?
I'll tell ya what, besides the little Indica bugger, these are some pretty damn consistent plants! The other 6 look real similar and the smell coming off them is that NL/Haze. Taking them all out today gave me a chance to get their smells all over me and see how coated these girls really are....:)

K

Karma Genetics

I got 4 females no balls, got another online tester going he is between 2 and 3 weeks just as stagger leev. Waiting what his outcome will be.

Good news Meltingpot.

Getting abit om a mistery these Mahayana's wierd indica pheno, wierd balls ? and good herb, i am smoke it bro, most are very much like the Mom.

PS thanks for turning the girls arms for me bro,

Latest posts

Latest posts