What's new

The Path to Complete Enlightenment~Mahayana

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These girls are taking off:)
Here is the 4x4...600HPS...ProMix, EWC, Lime, Perlite...GOrganics Veg with Karma and some CalMag. Early flower they'll get FloraNovaBloom and CalMag/Karma...after 30 days it'll be mostly Budswel guano.
Here they are, 7 Mahayanas surrounding a single SSSDH Shire.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Took me another 2 days to flip after I said I was going to, so these girls are only 3 days in...
Let's ride em'!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...I'll show face more that I see flowers...good to see you threading, brother!

dank.Frank

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Looking very nice man! :respect: mine are going into flowering on Friday ;) Stoked to see what your's are about to do 1st! Your plants look like they are loving every second of their life, great work bro. Peace and much love, Stagger

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup Frank:tiphat: Leev, thanks and good luck!

Caught the Mahayanas while they were napping...the picture of the individual plant is the most Indica from the bunch, she's already producing resin and I officially have my EYE on her:)
picture.php

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Looks like we've got some really different pheno's! That's great :) 2 of mine are very KUSHY looking the other one looks like she's gonna stretch and grow a bit more sativa like, still not sure, just my guess ;) Looking great bro, congrats on the 1st flowers of the Mahayana's :respect: Stagger

K

Karma Genetics

The pheno jumping will be from the Dominator, she does the same throw many pheno's. I think it goes back to the kushage#16, when i selected that one from 30 seeds, they where all over the place,

The biker seems pretty stable, and the Ghostrider aswell, so i dont think it the male lucifer.

But that very indica dominant one is a bit of a mystery at this time for me, where did here genes come from he he.

You got me gleud to this thread for shure.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great work in here. Thanks for sharing your path with us.
All the best luck for it!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe some Afghani from the SFVbx2? Your guess is as good as mine, KG...I'm glad to see you staying tuned in to the grow, it's been a pleasure so far!

Paulo:tiphat:

Stagger, can't wait to see your girls start to pop!:dance013:

K

Karma Genetics

Does that one have any smell's yet ?

She does have some nice frost, i am thinking it is more off the SFV OG BX2 male in there.

ps you are doing a great job at these, they just shine the love.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No distinct smells yet Karma...a lot of these girls are reaching for the moon, the colas look like they will be rather large. I am glad I flipped them when I did, I'm just barely going to fit them in this tent.
The Oddball is staying compact, flowering quickly and frosting up ridiculously. I'm making sure I have a # of her cuts.
Here's a look in the tent.
picture.php

picture.php

The Oddball.:)
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts