What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Path to Complete Enlightenment~Mahayana

RudeDog

Veteran
Great thread....Top Saturday wake & bake read.

Enjoy the ganja. You won't notice winter smoking that stash.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank Karma, Bear. He got the ball rolling on this by gifting the beans. Always glad to see ya swinging through.:)

Phil, lets hope so Bro. I know that if I filled a tent with the right pheno of Mahayana, it would produce ridiculous. For a seedrun, I'm pumped.

Rude, glad you enjoyed!

The flush has begun on these, past 60 days now...clean em' up and chop em' down.:) I have no cord for my camera, as soon as I get one I'll update. It's a jungle at this point.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The girls are getting fatter by the day, I spent some time tying them up so we had no snapping of stalks. Today is their 69th dark night and it seems like a few are juuuussssssttt about done. The Herer-Sage-ish plant looks to want to go 90 and that's just fine by me. We'll start chopping these girls next week, as you can see they are beginning to yellow up nicely. The one that I took cuts of last week is just plain rank ...huge nugs, SFV style calyx and smell. In one word, LOVELY...definitely Karma "Keeping it Real". Congrats KG.

Be good y'all

Indica (few late nanners)
picture.php

picture.php

This is the one I described above.
picture.php

Welcome to the Jungle, baby.
picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

They look great, and looks like they are yielding clubs he he.

And to you too bro, Thanks for keeping it real.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
KG, $...:tiphat: Thanks for keeping me on my game.

Rasp, SO looking forward to it. They'll be staggered as some are looking to go 90+ and one is already hanging. Having 7 girls to test out is the real fun, all new flavors for my palate to absorb.:)

BrotherIndica, thanks! I tested the big SFV leaner in my bubbler this AM for breakfast. She tastes like lemony dirt, right up my alley. She'll give me well over a zip per gallon of soil, too. What more can I ask for?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sunka! thanks!:tiphat:

Sooooo, day 80 has come and passed. Most of these girls look to need another week or so. They are flushing nicely at this point and there's no sign of budrot.

This girl is the only big yielder that smells like OG, she's retained and will be run again if she tastes at all like she smells.
picture.php

picture.php

This one is more Jack in smell.
picture.php

This girl is Hazy smelling. She has two of these monster colas on her, kinda pitiful looking during the flush, more beautiful up close.
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now, on to the fun stuff. Some of that Indica pheno is ready to burn, let's have at it.
picture.php

I should have no problem finding my pillow tonight.
picture.php

Just enough to fill your lung :)
picture.php

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil, you da man!

Mugenbao:tiphat:

$, she is potent. I was smoking some Diesel along with her and her impact was more noticeable, especially over time. It didn't make me snoozy like I anticipated, more "ready to go" than anything...The taste and smell is creamy/vanilla a backdrop of earthyness. She really didn't flush well as she was OVERDONE when chopped and was fed along with her sisters (assuming they were Satty, or "Sally" haha) Too much N in the Soil mix and a heavy hand in early flower led to her being green at the chop. I let her ride hoping she'd fade, but she didn't...the nugs are gorgeous and a proper run with her will show her true aromas/flavors. She is SO different from her sisters, she actually strongly resembles some of my WhiteOG's...Maybe a mixup in handling? I dunno, don't care...shit's nasty and it's sticking around for a while!:)

Karma, big up!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Great work Meltingpot those nuggets look gorgeous man ;) Those things look like friggin baseball bats! SHould be a good yield from that small area from what it looks like! :yay: How's the indie pheno tasting after it's cured up a bit? Much love friend, STagger