What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Path to Complete Enlightenment~Mahayana

K

Karma Genetics

oh yeah looking forward to these, lets see if that petrolium smell comes in from the dominator.

Good luck bro

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
:woohoo: Mine is starting tommorow as well! This is gonna be fun! Just you and me buddy.... let's show the world what the "Road to enlightenment" truly is... peace and good luck! Stagger

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best 9 seedlings have been put in a nice organic mix. They are under 2 t5's, ready to begin their journey.
I had 100% germ rates including a set of twins, so actually I had 13 plants from 12 beans...tossed the twins and two runts...9 left..away we go.
picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
A nice healthy and green little one! :yay: 3 of mine are above soil today!! I thought they wouldnt come back around but at least a few made it. I'll be popping more seed though. Peace and love, Stagger

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck to you Stagger. I hope you end up with jars filled.:tiphat:

DANK thank you. I found that video on the World Wide Web...:)

Here are the lil' shits.
picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Wow... all healthy and beautiful!! :respect: I'm poppin more seeds as week speak. Stagger!!

Remember... we are the chosen one's for the path to enlightenment.....

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a quick shot before their first up-pot. They are HUNGRY plants! It's crazy, there are plenty of EWCastings in my mix and they got a good dose of PBP and LKarma already. A few have been topped and the rest will be in the coming days...Next time you see them they should be greened right up and bushing right out:)
picture.php

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Looking lush and green man! How do you like those vegan ferts?? I heard they are kinda tricky to dial in, did you have any problems? Peace and love! STagger

Latest posts

Latest posts