What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

The surgeon did say that he might be able to fix the leaky valve - without having to resort to using organic material from cows/pigs - or indeed fitting some prosthetic valve - so I'm hoping that he can fix it without putting a bit of moo or oink 🐷 in me - nor the Bionic man option -

He also has to do a bypass on the left coronary artery while he's got the heart ❤️ out - there's a bit of calcium blocking it -

Here is a bit of fun - back in 1985/6 I was the star 🌟 in this low budget Hong-Kong martial arts movie - called 'Bionic Ninja' - I played Tommy Foster - CIA agent - searching for the top secret technical film - ROTFLMAO!

When they replaced my dad's valve pig valve was too small so they put in a bovine one.
He couldn't eat beef for over a year made him sick.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The surgeon did say that he might be able to fix the leaky valve - without having to resort to using organic material from cows/pigs - or indeed fitting some prosthetic valve - so I'm hoping that he can fix it without putting a bit of moo or oink 🐷 in me - nor the Bionic man option -

He also has to do a bypass on the left coronary artery while he's got the heart ❤️ out - there's a bit of calcium blocking it -

Here is a bit of fun - back in 1985/6 I was the star 🌟 in this low budget Hong-Kong martial arts movie - called 'Bionic Ninja' - I played Tommy Foster - CIA agent - searching for the top secret technical film - ROTFLMAO!

You got this Gypsy. Technology has made heart surgery a fairly simple procedure.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok yall, the Old Farts poem is ready. You can skim by it if you want to and if I left you out as I know I did forget some after it was done, I’d love to add you into a verse. Yall take it easy and have a sweet Saturday.

THE OLD FARTS THREAD

This poem is about the old farts here, it might be kinda long;
and if only we had music, it could be a big hit song. 😊
I tried to squeeze it down a bit, but had so much to say;
Decided what the heck I said, and post it any way.

I guess I’ll start with Pute because I’m posting on his thread;
I’ve know him long as most on here and well, that being said…
I’ve fallen for his undercoat pitch a couple times I know;
The Mod thing at that MP place, and bringing me here when it was time to go.
He gets awards in my book for the best trimmed pretty weed;
I’ve not tried his goods before, but it has bag appeal indeed.
He likes to fish but throws them back, he likes to garden too.
He’s got a thing about darkness on everything he grew.

I’ll now move on to my friend Big, and the reason I’m still here;
His motivating words to me my every grow was dear.
And when I failed, reminding me that it’s just a little thing;
and drop some more seeds in the dirt and see just what they bring.
His generosity and friendship are two things I admire;
I’ve tried to add that quality in that toolbox I desire.
I know I’d get no argument and most of us agree;
Plus he’s the only one around that smokes as much weed as me. 🤪

And then there’s Boo who I like to claim as my long lost big brother;
I’ve liked him from the start and find his friendship like no other.
He’s cheered me up when I was down and in my time of need;
We have a lot in common too, aside from growing weed.
He’s sometimes very grouchy, and harsh around the crust;
But deep inside he’s soft and sweet and one that I can trust.
His love for Dutch and Ivan keeps him safe and free from fears;
I hope I remain good friends with Boo for many many years.

I start my day by reading what GWs got to say;
The cloudy weather report out west & how he’ll spend his day.
I then open a lengthy post by Unca with a very long short story;
He always takes the time each day wordsmithing in all his glory.
When Joe chimes in I know a smile will soon be on my face;
He’s charming and hilarious and in charge of fun around this place.
Ole fogey posts his turkeys, and sometimes posts a rant;
and Giggy drops in now and then to talk about the plant.

I’ve also made some new friends here that I don’t know well yet;
Like S&S, Dog and Gypsy as well as some that I forget.
I feel I know their stories, their good days and their bad;
I click the like when they are well, and the frown when they are sad.
I look forward every day, to check in with my friends;
And miss y’all when my day is filled and seems it never ends.
I’ll end this poem abruptly, as it’s getting kinda long;
We hope you enjoy the old farts thread and feel that you belong.
Thanks for the chuckle and honorable mention SG!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
flower.png

Magu🌈

That is so f..king COOL! You are a very interesting person Gypsy. Im glad I found this website. 😁 Also, I love Fawlty Towers. 🌈

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I don['t think you've gotten a response @Potads
I think this is the thread you're looking for--> 420 hyde park smoke up
I quit going. Huge deal here in the Denver/Boulder area. After you have been to a few of those the are all the same.

I really enjoyed the private 420 gatherings among friends and forum members. No kids....just O'l stoners that have been around the block a time or two.

oldfogey8

@oldfogey8 -- I have a couple of nice crossbows. If you are thinking of shooting rats, you will not need a crossbow equivalent to 155 howitzer power. <-- Beasts are best for hunting, since loading them is tough and you get tired quickly target shooting multiple times.

This one is a whizzer. Easy to load, and with the telescopic sight, you will never miss a rat. And it has been marked down from list $305 to $190:

View attachment 18972984
Sauce:
Thanks. I wound up buying a used Barnett Avenger off of eBay. This thing rocks if for nothing else but target shooting.
IMG_2787.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
@Gypsy Nirvana -- Scooter (AKA: MySonTheDoctor) was discovered at age 8 to have a heart that sounded like a fargin rotary pump. (I got to listen to it)

Had to have open heart surgery, or he would die by the time he was a teenager. Oh. And he has a rare blood type: B- We had to have seven donors standing by during the operation. My company flew in NINE from all over the country.

BOTTOM LINE: He is 58, and currently hiking the mountain trails of Oregon. This is him jumping off a fargin cliff into ice water:
View attachment 18980731
Oh... And he rides:
View attachment 18980732

So rest easy, bro... Life, she ees joost a bowl of frijoles <-- Manuel Labor
Thanks goodness he looks like his Mother too😊