What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

View attachment 18980932
50 degrees today and cloudy.
Nice day to grill some steaks and chillax.
Finally done with the labors for a few hours so it must be time to get right and live life.
😍
Hey, I noticed my dab press had leaked out a puddle of hydraulic fluid. Came out where the knob is that releases the squeeze. Still worked fine. Had not done that before. I did leave the hydraulic tube connected and forgot to retighten release knob. Tightened everything up, ran two squeezes, small puddle mark on paper towel. When done I disconnected everything and put the plugs in, tightened release knob. I assume this isn't normal behavior?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
not to mention her outstanding culinary skills!…

I need a lot more practice , I tried to help Swede make a cake for Easter….any advice would be much appreciated…🤓😵‍💫🤓😵‍💫

View attachment 18980909
Damn you Big.....quit posting those treats! I can't have them....my mouth is watering, Dick teaser!
That’s perfect maybe could use enough icing to cover it up 🤣🤣🤣
You aren't helping Subby!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Whew.....been outside working on the lawn. Neighbors wouldn't leave me alone. So, no where near done. Just taking a break and might not make it back out again. Front is pretty much done but the back needs lots of work.

Nice thing about yard work......it will always be there tomorrow.

OleReynard

Hey, I noticed my dab press had leaked out a puddle of hydraulic fluid. Came out where the knob is that releases the squeeze. Still worked fine. Had not done that before. I did leave the hydraulic tube connected and forgot to retighten release knob. Tightened everything up, ran two squeezes, small puddle mark on paper towel. When done I disconnected everything and put the plugs in, tightened release knob. I assume this isn't normal behavior?
Sounds to be a seal, maybe back pressure off when not in use

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
iu

iu

82bdce864c29a571d395f832df1fb41d.jpg

I posted these just for you Big

Unca Walt

420club
Thanks. I wound up buying a used Barnett Avenger off of eBay. This thing rocks if for nothing else but target shooting. View attachment 18980880
That will work just fine! It is an easy-loader, and you will be pleased with the accuracy.

Now you MUST get a bolt-stopper. I've gone through several kinds over the years, and this one is best bang for the buck -- the Morrell Double Duty 450FPS:
1711827784699.png
1711827824674.png

You can rotate the target to show each side. The target will stop a bolt in only 6" that would go right through a buck or an oink. And as soon as it stops it... It releases it and you can pull it out with your fingertips. Ever kewl.

On the cheaper ones (filled with ground up tires) you get your bolts buried to the fletches -- to get them out, you have to hammer them out from the back. <--TINS and BTDT

This target makes shooting and sighting-in easy and fun. $85.

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
No its not can you show me a pic of where its leaking exactly?

Unca Walt

420club
Take a 12-year-old kid that gets in trouble all the time and give them some 3/8 inch ball bearings and a wrist rocket and I can promise you that kid went to jail more than one time… I should’ve gone to a Juvie home, but my parents had faith in me. Fortunately, for me, I started to grow up very quickly after that incident.
@Boo -- Hadda laugh. When I was about ten, about six of us played cowboys and injuns with ours wrist rockets. This was possible because my father came home one day with a half-dozen clear plastic face shields (he'd found them) that looked like this:
1711828564303.png

Stones were ok. We did not have ball bearings. Strategy, tactics, careful aiming... The object was to see who was still standing. You learned quickly to find cover, and to stick-and-move.

Since our standard wear was jeans and T-shirts, there was no denying when you got hit.

I learned how to sneak up and shoot my enemy inna ass at an early age.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@Boo -- Hadda laugh. When I was about ten, about six of us played cowboys and injuns with ours wrist rockets. This was possible because my father came home one day with a half-dozen clear plastic face shields (he'd found them) that looked like this:
View attachment 18980958
Stones were ok. We did not have ball bearings. Strategy, tactics, careful aiming... The object was to see who was still standing. You learned quickly to find cover, and to stick-and-move.

Since our standard wear was jeans and T-shirts, there was no denying when you got hit.

I learned how to sneak up and shoot my enemy inna ass at an early age.
The things little boys do for entertainment. I liked to climb tv towers.

1711830087609.png

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
The things little boys do for entertainment. I liked to climb tv towers.

View attachment 18980962
We used to blow things up with home made fuel/fert. concoctions.
We were lucky to have kept all our limbs, digits and eyes.
Funny thing was that parents and cops didn't seem to give a shit.
As long as we came home in one piece at the end of the day it was all good . lol.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
As long as we came home in one piece at the end of the day it was all good . lol.
In my dad‘s early years when he was working Broadway, he was a certified Pyro technician, and he always kept for five different kinds of powder and blasting caps in the seller. I need to say no more if anybody know me, you know what I did.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
M-80's and Cherry Bombs were my favorites.....legal back then. I have both eyes and all my fingers.....