What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 hyde park smoke up

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys

Im probably heading up Hyde Park ( London, Uk ) on April 20th for the 420 celebration.
If your a member on this site come on by and grab a FREE pack of seeds , and taste some of my Chem d Wrecker flowers and Haze flowers and Hash.
bring your own pipes as i dont share my bong/pipe.

If you are heading up hyde park for 420 smoke up and want a FREE pack of seeds pm me for a list of seeds and il bring your specific pack you want( or just grab a pack of what i have available that day)

spread the word to any 🇬🇧 people

Peace

Last edited:

74G

yes excellent news my dear friend OJD

hope all is fine for you bro and sure can't wait for next year Ic cup cause we all wait for that and it gonna be a nice big friendly meeting (as always but even better.....)

hope you all the best bro and hope to see you asap..;

all the best to all

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I’m popping over. It’s still 150 miles for me. Getting the train.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Hope ya got somewhere to stay man, you won't get much smoke time if you're driving 840 round trip miles in a day.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what a great day at Hyde park for 420 .
insane amounts of people , people were saying 100,000 people but i dont know if that much but WOW is all i can say , most ive ever seen in my life gathered for a smoke up in 🇬🇧 .

Police were cool until 6, we didn't see them all day apart from the entrances then started going nuts and gathering in huge groups standing watching us , and many riot type vans and normal vans speeding around park with lights flashing trying to scare people off .

Attachments

• 20220420_175945.jpg
    20220420_175945.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 218
  • 20220420_175416.jpg
    20220420_175416.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 224
  • Screenshot_20220423-093543_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-093543_Video Player.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 220

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When police turned up and stayed 20 ft away from us we were smoking bongs of Resin and fat 2 gram joints of Chem d wrecker with smoke flying all over them , and they didnt say anything, were just there watching the crowd.
Its a shame they turned up like that as defo made people uneasy and first 6 hours stayed out of sight.
Also police helicopter was in presence.

Only see 1 girl fight that was quickly over in 2 minutes and see no arrest at all , not saying there wasnt any butvwe see no arrest at all and i was even blowing bong rips of Resin and Chem d Wrecker smoke over the crowd of police 😆 and they just stood there no reaction at all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-094351_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-094351_Instagram.jpg
    806.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_20220423-094424_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-094424_Instagram.jpg
    787.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_20220423-094423_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-094423_Instagram.jpg
    735.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_20220423-094435_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-094435_Instagram.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 196
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Sounds great, I never got there as got way delayed on route. I see a lot of dibbles and a helicopter wtf !

Reactions: ojd

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
OJD it seems like you're maybe 30 years behind me here in Boston...it was like stepping into the 1990's with police busting people for marijuana and feeling that what you're doing is illegal. Been a long time.
I hope you're never hassled by police homie! May the force be with you

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks Like a lot of people had a fun day - Hyde Park is a lovely bit of green in the heart of London - my favourite spot is the benches close to the Albert Memorial - where many a spliff has been consumed - I should have been at the 420 event this year - but alas - due to some unforeseen difficulties - it was not to be - Thanks for the report OJD -

StevenHXF

Administrator
Looks Like a lot of people had a fun day - Hyde Park is a lovely bit of green in the heart of London - my favourite spot is the benches close to the Albert Memorial - where many a spliff has been consumed - I should have been at the 420 event this year - but alas - due to some unforeseen difficulties - it was not to be - Thanks for the report OJD -
You need to get out there @Gypsy Nirvana , your public need you! :groupwave:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lol - 'my public?' - ahh - its just lovely to be amongst others that enjoy cannabis - as we do - but it could have been embarrassing with some sorta stomach flu -

Latest posts

Latest posts