What's new

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

2 vehicles' tires swapped out to summer tires now. Next is to make some beef, bean and cheese burrito filling and maybe some shrimp tacos or shrimp burritos as well. Then look into the weather for the next couple days and hopefully finding circumstances conducive to getting the camper van's tires swapped out for summer gear. Then all that remains is the truck's tires/wheels and making sure the boat is in operable condition.

I think I hear the lake trout calling me...

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
2 vehicles' tires swapped out to summer tires now. Next is to make some beef, bean and cheese burrito filing and maybe some shrimp tacos or shrimp burritos as well. Then look into the weather for the next couple days and hopefully finding circumstances conducive to getting the camper van's tires swapped out for summer gear. Then all that remains is the truck's tires/wheels and making sure the boat is in operable condition.

I think I hear the lake trout calling me...

How was your burrito buddy? Any good? Can you eat avocado? I love Latin/Mexican cuisine. @pop_rocks is the guy to talk to about Mexican food. Hope you are doing good @moose eater

moose eater

How was your burrito buddy? Any good? Can you eat avocado? I love Latin/Mexican cuisine. @pop_rocks is the guy to talk to about Mexican food. Hope you are doing good @moose eater
They were good. Our basic fare here, and allows us to make enough for future meals to come.

The shrimp were still thawing, so the shrimp tacos/burritos (maybe sort of a shrimp fajita affair?) will happen today either before or after a town trip to choose new Rx glasses and sunglasses.

Web site's working better this A.M.

Puppy's up a bit earlier than recent days, so we're heading back to bed.

Yes, @pop_rocks has indicated he lives in a place that good Mexican food is all around, and he has some affinity for it. I think we share a tamale addiction.

Last edited: