What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just tried to send graywolf a PM, and I realized that they have suspended my privileges at the passion… I guess they realized I’ve been sending PMs to everybody there… I’m surprised I haven’t been banned

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I just tried to send graywolf a PM, and I realized that they have suspended my privileges at the passion… I guess they realized I’ve been sending PMs to everybody there… I’m surprised I haven’t been banned

what is the narrative that Ang is running?

NewbOldster

The Dakotas had lots of rural schools, still in the 60's and 70's. Some of the country folk would need to find rooms to board their kids, when they hit high school age, in a nearby town that had high school. I can recall that the house that we lived in, when going to that country school, it was cold. I could scrape the frost off the bedrails of my bed. In my late teens, we had a house that we would have to shovel snow out of the bedroom, if the wind was from the right direction. We would have huge snirt storms that would leave black snow in between the storm window and inside window, if it didn't downright leak into the house. Coal and coal oil heaters, wood furnaces, and untested water, sometimes from wells, sometimes from 'free flowing, artesian' type springs. One house had water that ran into a big wooden vat and ran right out the other side through a pipe that went out a few yards from the house and then just drained onto the ground. Sorta boggy, ha. No insulation in the walls, but we did have bees move into the walls. Loved watching the bees, as their entrance was right under our bedroom window...interesting creatures.
Too many folks don't understand doing without.

SubGirl

420club
Everything is quiet here again. Just dropped off my mother in law at her place with food and sweets to last a couple of days. Kitchen is now all cleaned up and hopefully it’s ok to put my pjs on for the night. Maybe visit the dessert table again after this doobie 🤪

Hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving 💕