The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Start one....fargin hacker!

that is why I asked ya mean ole bass turd

i don’t wanna start one if one already exists….

capiche?….

IMG_2156.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Off to watch the afternoon football game then home to watch Denver tonight.....will be sucking down copious amounts of liquid refreshments in the mean time.....I beat covid.....not so bad now that it's over.....thought I was gonna fargin die a few days ago.

Time to go fishing soon.....ha ha.

1700425375991.png

Nannymouse

I had to take it easy for what seemed a long time, you might think that you are over it, but it might have another idea, ha. My stamina still might be less than it was before. Took a long time before i got my sense of smell back, too. I don't believe that, in this case, that surviving it made me stronger.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I had to take it easy for what seemed a long time, you might think that you are over it, but it might have another idea, ha. My stamina still might be less than it was before. Took a long time before i got my sense of smell back, too. I don't believe that, in this case, that surviving it made me stronger.

same here…it took a full 2 years for the smell to return

never had that with any other flu

buzzmobile

Veteran
say , does anyone know if there is a Thread around here on the topic of Golf?

The thread is full of four letter words.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

The thread is full of four letter words.

thanks for the Link!

4 letter words!….they speak my language !

FORE! is one I use frequently

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I forgot what fest starts are in the morning after the last 10 years of my life. I am lucky to get up and move around at all for the first hour… I put some hard miles on me in the last decade