What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

20240421_172335.jpg

Sod removal done. I'll pick up some planks this week and try and have these built before the weekend..weather permitting.

20240421_161734.jpg

Mrs S&S tending to her wall.

20240421_161711.jpg

It's still winter here, but a couple 80 degree anomalies sent the plants into a flowering frenzy. The colors are out, but will be short lived for all but the hardiest with cold nights still in the horizon. We lost our Magnolia buds, a common occurrence this far north. Fingers crossed the peach tree doesn't get nipped.

I'm doing everything I can to refrain from mowing. It's a battle between OCD(man do I need stripes) and letting the bumblebees have a large field of dandelions and a healthy cutting to feed the soil.

Spring is near and I'm plus or minus 1 month away from sowing seed. Lots to do between now and then.

Cheers

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
View attachment 18991360
Sod removal done. I'll pick up some planks this week and try and have these built before the weekend..weather permitting.

View attachment 18991361

View attachment 18991362

It's still winter here, but a couple 80 degree anomalies sent the plants into a flowering frenzy. The colors are out, but will be short lived for all but the hardiest with cold nights still in the horizon. We lost our Magnolia buds, a common occurrence this far north. Fingers crossed the peach tree doesn't get nipped.

I'm doing everything I can to refrain from mowing. It's a battle between OCD(man do I need stripes) and letting the bumblebees have a large field of dandelions and a healthy cutting to feed the soil.

Spring is near and I'm plus or minus 1 month away from sowing seed. Lots to do between now and then.

Cheers

we call those yellow flowers jonquils down in Oklahoma…..

you all have a beautiful yard!..

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 18991360

View attachment 18991361

View attachment 18991362

Cheers
Beautiful

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It'll be another 12 hours or so - before they let me go I reckon - not easy to sleep for me - already had my Melatonin last night - bit too excited really - that this first phase of my operation and basic recovery is nearly done and dusted -
All over but the going home and really starting to heal up.
Hopefully you don't immediately try and overdo it and learn the hard way.
😁
IMG_20240421_204056_4.jpg

Magu🌈

It'll be another 12 hours or so - before they let me go I reckon - not easy to sleep for me - already had my Melatonin last night - bit too excited really - that this first phase of my operation and basic recovery is nearly done and dusted -
Woohoo !!!! 🥳🥳🥳 . You done good Gypsy. Soon you will be cruising the streets of London and chatting up all the birds. 😉

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Woohoo !!!! 🥳🥳🥳 . You done good Gypsy. Soon you will be cruising the streets of London and chatting up all the birds. 😉
Ahh - 'praps wishful thinking- that one - nope! - the Mrs is under strict instructions - from Edgar - the Philippino head nurse here - to be by my side and be my guide - for the next 2 weeks - so abso-frikk'in-lutely - no chance of even being slightly naughty -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good night mate - 😴 - I'm up and wide awake - ⏰️ - for this will be the day I leave this Hospital - and get to go home!!!!
<kinda sad - kicking his own stones >
The Surgeon came by - and said that I can 'move to the ward today' - which means that they still want to keep me under observation - for another day at least - aghhhh!

exoticrobotic

Nice to hear you are up and about :groupwave:

Leaving hospital a week after major heart surgery maybe a bit soon for the average person.

Fair play for managing not to partake the herb for a whole week :tiphat:

A sneaky vape under the covers blowing exhalation through scrunched up covers is totally undetectable within the hospital setting.

Latest posts

Latest posts