What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
I wish!
I live in an upstairs apt. Downtown in a moderately large City.
We can have chickens though, so I am considering raising
chickens, esp. with the cost of eggs these days.
I eat on the average of 4-8 eggs daily.
Dunno if I want to commit to being responsible for caring
for additional living beings atm though.
That's a whole lotta eggs.
Agreed wholeheartedly. If Ziggy is a pit, it doesn’t matter to me. He is gentle and friendly. I have met many pits and haven’t had any reason to fear them. I have run into more tiny dogs that were crazy and inclined to bite.
Only dogs to ever bite me. Standard Poodles. Evil dogs not to be trusted. I kept my hammer close at hand.
I have first-hand experience of this ! About 33 years ago I got really drunk on “Purple Jesus” (190% alcohol mixed with grape kool aid). Anyway, I fell out of the bed of a pick-up truck that was going 60 mph. As I went over the side, time slowed down. I remember thinking “ I really fucked up this time”. Then I hit the pavement and time sped-up again. I rolled up onto the bank and stood up completely fine except for terrible “Road rash” all over my body and bleeding a lot. It changed how I veiw reality. 🌈
I'll bet it did.
Many thanks to @Gray Wolf @SubGirl and @bigsur51 for such a warm welcome, extending this thanking msg to the possible future welcomers too..!

:greenstars:
:smoke out::thank you::huggy::huggy:
Belated welcome. Thread moves fast.

here in socal we have this place called in n out
the meat is fresh and not frozen and its a solid burgers at a good price

there is this place in tx called braums! that serves an awesome burger at an even better price
/they are a farm that uses fresh meats and they make a lot of their own cheese/ dairy stuff

to round out my top three im going to go with freddys! burgers
they call it a steak burger but the price isnt too much and they have those matchstick fries

whats decent in your area?
i love me a good burger

PXL_20240418_021917917~2.jpg

That's what a hamburgers all about.

Couple times a month.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Nice to hear you are up and about :groupwave:

Leaving hospital a week after major heart surgery maybe a bit soon for the average person.

Fair play for managing not to partake the herb for a whole week :tiphat:

A sneaky vape under the covers blowing exhalation through scrunched up covers is totally undetectable within the hospital setting.
All sounds well and good - problem is that I don't have NADDA - so will just 'ave to sulk about it -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh woe is me - not in the best mood - due to just being told that now they have to cut me again to fit me with a pacemaker - and I'll have to go on blood thinning drugs for the rest of my life -
- so I'm sorry Unca Walt - for call-in ya a daft pillock - (now I feel like one now ) - due to gettin all razzed up - thinking I'm out of here - and I ain't - yet!
- woe is me -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good night mate - 😴 - I'm up and wide awake - ⏰️ - for this will be the day I leave this Hospital - and get to go home!!!!
Whoop, whoop, ahwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Ahh - 'praps wishful thinking- that one - nope! - the Mrs is under strict instructions - from Edgar - the Philippino head nurse here - to be by my side and be my guide - for the next 2 weeks - so abso-frikk'in-lutely - no chance of even being slightly naughty -
It is OK to think naught thoughts!
<kinda sad - kicking his own stones >
The Surgeon came by - and said that I can 'move to the ward today' - which means that they still want to keep me under observation - for another day at least - aghhhh!
Oooops.....................
Oh woe is me - not in the best mood - due to just being told that now they have to cut me again to fit me with a pacemaker - and I'll have to go on blood thinning drugs for the rest of my life -
- so I'm sorry Unca Walt - for call-in ya a daft pillock - (now I feel like one now ) - due to gettin all razzed up - thinking I'm out of here - and I ain't - yet!
- woe is me -
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Hang in there brother! You are on the home stretch!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day starting at 41F and predicted to reach 69F.

Off to the gym this morning and a busy week planned. Our landscaper is due to do his annual cleanup, the housekeepers are due Wednesday, as is my daughter and SIL for a week visit, and I have my next pain clinic appointment to review my lower back MRI and neck x-ray Thursday.

oldfogey8

Zig wants to be allowed to pursue his dream of catching a turkey but I like having a dog with 2 working eyes…

He has kennel cough though he was vaccinated for it. Seems like there was a recent ‘vaccine’ they tried to force on me that wouldn’t prevent the disease too. Probably just a coincidence…
IMG_3215.jpeg

Magu🌈

Yeah - the head-honcho-heart-sparks-bloke came by ta see me - and told me that I required a pacemaker fitted - and the blood thinning drugs that are part of the package -

So the Cardiac Muscle Extravaganza - continues - (when will it ever end?)
My mom and one uncle both had a pacemaker. The batteries only need to be replaced every 10 years. Mom completely forgot that she even had one. 🤪

jokerman

Premium user
Zig wants to be allowed to pursue his dream of catching a turkey but I like having a dog with 2 working eyes…

He has kennel cough though he was vaccinated for it. Seems like there was a recent ‘vaccine’ they tried to force on me that wouldn’t prevent the disease too. Probably just a coincidence… View attachment 18991520
Boy , Ziggy he is gonna be busy with turkeys !

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

He has kennel cough though he was vaccinated for it. Seems like there was a recent ‘vaccine’ they tried to force on me that wouldn’t prevent the disease too. Probably just a coincidence… View attachment 18991520
Put me in coach!

jokerman

Premium user
One morning a local highway department crew reaches their job-site and realizes they have forgotten all their shovels. The crew's foreman radios the office and tells his supervisor the situation. The supervisor radios back and says, "Don't worry, we'll send some shovels...... just lean on each other until they arrive."

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
- woe is me -

keep your chin up Amigo , my gf’s dad had a pacemaker for 30 years…he lived until 94 with no problems…

good morning

Latest posts

Latest posts