What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey. I'm the guy that plays the Doctor's Daddy around here. Dr. Scooter says you can drink all the beer you want... provided it has already gone through the horse.
Reminds me - of when I was 17 - and met and married a rather well built American lady - in London England (with parental concent) - then got the USA immigration ta give me a green card - so that I could follow my new bride to Boise Idaho - and live life happily ever after - but these friends I made there in Pocatello - were more than a bit naughty - and got the relatively young and innocent Mr Nirvana to go to 'Keggers' - week after week - up in the hills - where copious amounts of piss-poor beer 🍺 was drunk - with the intention of getting drunk - but you had to drink so much of it - you literally had to become a 'Piss Factory' - to catch any sorta placebo buzz from the knatts-piss-beer -

Other things were real ineibriates - that were well shared at those 'Keggers' - such as Orange Sunshine LSD - and Vietnamese Gold 'erb - but anything with Pabst - Miller - or Coors written on the bottle - was a dead loss - and total waste of money 💰 -

Unca Walt

420club
Hey Gypsy!!! You look like the knight blocking the path.

"Wot? That's just a scratch!"
Hah! I see I am not the only one (nor am I even close to being first) to notice the connection to Monty Python.

This fargin place moves so fast, I wind up asking/answering things that are already asked/answered.

And the fix is not just to jump to "new" and miss all that went on -- You'd be missing the whole fargin reason the fargin thing moves on so fargin fast.

Doan wanna miss that. Farg. In.

Unca Walt

420club
jokerman -- That is outstanding!

Both the Scottish Witch and Himself just breezed through all three of those tests. In seconds. YAY!

With Alzheimer's always in mind when you cannot remember the name of a famous actor or the year a grandling was born, etc...

This test result is a fun thing to know if you were borned in 1940; it's just my processor is an 8088. Still works, just drops bits here and there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for a little neurological test:
Only use your eyes!

1- Find the C in the table below!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO

2- If you found the C, then find the 6 in the table below.

3- Now find the N in the table below. Attention, it's a little more difficult!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM

Last edited:

Patwillie

"We always give the public their heroes. We give the heroes to every faction, and then people once they hear this person say all the right things, we give releases to them because he or she speaks for ‘me’. We say go there go do that and they do it. We give our power to the authorized heroes."

Albert Pike, (the Pope of Freemasonry in the 1800’s)

Hummm, .. my sextant tells me I'm ninety nine smiles southeast of Coeur d'Alene

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Reminds me - of when I was 17 - and met and married a rather well built American lady - in London England (with parental concent) - then got the USA immigration ta give me a green card - so that I could follow my new bride to Boise Idaho - and live life happily ever after - but these friends I made there in Pocatello - were more than a bit naughty - and got the relatively young and innocent Mr Nirvana to go to 'Keggers' - week after week - up in the hills - where copious amounts of piss-poor beer 🍺 was drunk - with the intention of getting drunk - but you had to drink so much of it - you literally had to become a 'Piss Factory' - to catch any sorta placebo buzz from the knatts-piss-beer -

Other things were real ineibriates - that were well shared at those 'Keggers' - such as Orange Sunshine LSD - and Vietnamese Gold 'erb - but anything with Pabst - Miller - or Coors written on the bottle - was a dead loss - and total waste of money 💰 -
keggers! they were like a right of passage for young teens in the us

but... boise, idaho, now youre just braggin bro
next youre going to say you smell all teh queens farts!*
golden coast:

*just f'n with you bro

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Gotta be something wrong with me.....Subby just made a batch of Chocolate Eclairs and they look delicious ......but I am focused on that Home Grown Mater.....I haven't had one of those since last fall.....
img_2676-jpeg.18991097

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We always give the public their heroes. We give the heroes to every faction, and then people once they hear this person say all the right things, we give releases to them because he or she speaks for ‘me’. We say go there go do that and they do it. We give our power to the authorized heroes."

Albert Pike, (the Pope of Freemasonry in the 1800’s)
Good to see you Patwi.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I haven’t gotten very much done today, the fatigue was just more than I wanted to deal with. I did make it to the grocery store and then I ended up mixing up 5 gallons of nutes for my girls… i’ve never smoked any of the strains I have in my tent, but other than the truffle treats, the legend OG comes in a strong second, and then the thin mint tacos pulls up the rear… reports as they happen

SubGirl

420club
I haven’t gotten very much done today, the fatigue was just more than I wanted to deal with. I did make it to the grocery store and then I ended up mixing up 5 gallons of nutes for my girls… i’ve never smoked any of the strains I have in my tent, but other than the truffle treats, the legend OG comes in a strong second, and then the thin mint tacos pulls up the rear… reports as they happen
You not watching the race today boo? It’s on free tv

Latest posts

Latest posts