In my empire of dirt
420club
Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
busting out a sack of TrashBerry (TriangleKush x Oregon Hashplant) x Blueberry Indica from the 2022 harvest

strong medicine , I am doing some framing and Sheetrock project under the influence , taking some measurements down to an 1/8 th of an inch , operating a worm drive Skillsaw , and busting screws with my DeWalt screw gun

all under the influence mind you

IMG_0427.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
explain this please:

transitive verb
a
: to keep away from : SHUN
They have been avoiding me.

b
: to prevent the occurrence or effectiveness of
avoid further delays

c
: to refrain from
avoid overeating

law : to make legally void (see VOID entry 1 sense 1a) : ANNUL
avoid a plea

archaic : to depart or withdraw from : LEAVE

obsolete : VOID, EXPEL
What have you been smoking.....Oh, you are into the wax again.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Well - Mrs Nirvana (she who must be obeyed) - is gonna show up on the morrow afters -

- so if you did actually send any salicious-shameless-strumpet nurses - to ease what ails me - then I suggest you get'em all rounded up and put in a paddock somewhere - before she graces St Thomas's Hospital - once again - or there will be hell to pay 😉 -
home is where i want to be
"feet on the ground, head in the sky... its ok i know nothing is wrong"

high ho! ive got plenty of time
high ho! and youve got light in your eyes
xoxo mrs.chicky

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have been out doing yard work ....... please excuse my short absence. Couldn't mow the back as there is still snow there. Slowly but surely the place is starting to come around.

Telephone company is putting a fiber optics cable right through my yard. Looks like my garden as well. I can't stop them because of the easement but they better get done before it is time to plant my garden. War will just be declared.

Gonna spend the rest of the day fargen off. Nuggets beat the Lakers last night for the 9th straight time and the Avs play tonight. At least it's something to do.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That wasnt my “turpitude”. I was just holding it for a friend, 🤣
Well then - you should give 'is-nibs' turpitude back to him then - or the Rozzers might show up with a moral turpitude warrant - at your gaff - and file charges - if they actually find it - that is -

- best advice you can get - on this side of the pond matey -

OleReynard

busting out a sack of TrashBerry (TriangleKush x Oregon Hashplant) x Blueberry Indica from the 2022 harvest

strong medicine , I am doing some framing and Sheetrock project under the influence , taking some measurements down to an 1/8 th of an inch , operating a worm drive Skillsaw , and busting screws with my DeWalt screw gun

all under the influence mind you

View attachment 18991238 View attachment 18991239 View attachment 18991240
Piece of cake Espicially under the influence

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I am pleased with the above. The longer you hold out on pain, two things happen:

1. Your brain starts pushing out more endorphins <- eg: The tougher you get, the tougher you get.

2. Your bod stays naive to the knockout meds, so they work better.

Hang in, Gypsy.
Yeah - found that out about 20 year ago Unca - a few hours into a 12 hour long 'sleeve' tattoo - went in completely sober - and stayed completely sober - throughout - ended up raising my pain threshold - by quite a few notches -

- and on 2 - you are absolutely correct - after starving my body of pain meds - it had got used to for nigh on a week - it didn't like it - and was very happy - when I gave the meds back again -

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
A man joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day there he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by, and the man immediately gets an erection. The woman notices his erection, comes over to him and says, "Did you call for me?" The man replies, "No, what do you mean?" She says, "You must be new here. Let me explain. It's a rule here that if you get an erection, it implies you called for me." Smiling, she leads him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her. The man continues to explore the colony's facilities. He enters the sauna and as he sits down, he farts. Within minutes a huge, hairy man lumbers out of the steam room toward him, "Did you call for me?" says the hairy man. "No, what do you mean?" says the newcomer. "You must be new," says the hairy man, "it's a rule that if you fart, it implies that you called for me." The huge man easily spins him around, bends him over a bench and has his way with him. The newcomer staggers back to the colony office, where he is greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist, "May I help you?" she says. The man yells, "Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the $500 membership fee." "But, Sir," she replies, "you've only been here for a few hours. You haven't had the chance to see all our facilities." The man replies, "Listen lady, I'm 68 years old. I only get an erection once a month. I fart 15 times a day."

jokerman

Premium user

Check out the article below. It's, I say Very interesting. Then do the tests at the end.
The one item that jumped out at me is the percentage of people in the world who live to be over 65! If you are reading this e-mail I guess you are one of the few fortunate people. Read below for all the details.

Earth's Population Statistics in Perspective
The population of Earth is around 7.8 Billion.

For most people, it is a significant figure. However, if you condensed 7.8 billion into 100 persons, and then into various percentage statistics, the resulting analysis is much easier to comprehend.

Out of 100 :
11 are in Europe
5 are in North America
9 are in South America
15 are in Africa
60 are in Asia

49 live in the countryside
51 live in cities

75 have mobile phones
25 do not.

30 have internet access
70 do not have the availability to go online

83 can read
17 are illiterate.

33 are Christians
22 are Muslims
14 are Hindus
7 are Buddhists
12 are other religions
12 have no religious beliefs.

26 live less than 14 years
66 died between 15 - 64 years of age
8 are over 65 years old.

If you have your own home,
Eat full meals & drink clean water,
Have a mobile phone,
Can surf the internet, and
have gone to college,
You are in the minuscule privileged lot.
(in the less than 7% category).

Amongst 100 persons in the world, only eight live or exceed the age of 65!
If you are over 65 years old, be content & grateful. Cherish life. Grasp the moment.

If you did not leave this world before the age of 64, like the 92 persons who have gone before you, you are already the blessed amongst humankind.

Take good care of your health. Cherish every remaining moment.

If you think you are suffering memory loss, read on.
Anosognosia - very interesting:

In the following analysis, the French Professor Bruno Dubois, Director of the Institute of Memory and Alzheimer's Disease (IMMA) at La Pitié-Salpêtrière - Paris Hospital addresses the subject in a rather reassuring way:
"If anyone is aware of their memory problems, they do not have Alzheimer's."

1. Forget the names of families.
2. Do not remember where I put some things

It often happens in people 60 years and older that they complain that they lack memory. "The information is always in the brain, it is the "processor" that is lacking."
This is "Anosognosia" or temporary forgetfulness.

Half of people 60 and older have some symptoms that are due to age rather than disease. The most common cases are:
- forgetting the name of a person,
- going to a room in the house and not remembering why we were going there,
- a blank memory for a movie title or actor, an actress,
- a waste of time searching where we left our glasses or keys.
After 60 years most people have such a difficulty, which indicates that it is not a disease, but rather a characteristic due to the
passage of years.

Many people are concerned about these oversights, hence the importance of the following statements:
1."Those who are conscious of being forgetful have no serious problem of memory."
2. "Those who suffer from a memory illness or Alzheimer's, are not aware of what is happening."

Professor Bruno Dubois, Director of IMMA, reassures the majority of people concerned about their oversights:
"The more we complain about memory loss, the less likely we are to suffer from memory sickness."

Now for a little neurological test:
Only use your eyes!

1- Find the C in the table below!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO

2- If you found the C, then find the 6 in the table below.

3- Now find the N in the table below. Attention, it's a little more difficult!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM

If you pass these three tests without problem:
- you can cancel your annual visit to the neurologist.
- your brain is in perfect shape!
- you are far from having any relationship with Alzheimer's.

We are truly blessed, So, share this with your over-55 friends, it can reassure them.

If you are over 65 and complaining about a few aches and pains, think again ......92% of people didn't get that opportunity!!
"So be pleased with your situation and be Happy". 😄

Latest posts

Latest posts