Veteran
Mornin'.

tonguetied.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
finished up old Jacks kitchen sink and shower , now I start on my old Morman friends 3 toilet tanks which need all the guts installed and then set back n the bowl and water hooked up……

all clean remodel so that makes me happy….

and I will also be removing an old bathroom sink and installing a new one which will require me cutting out a larger hole in the vanity cabinet top

i have until April 26 to finish this job so I am in no hurry and think I will attend the Senior lunch today , cheesy ghoulish made by a woman who is from Albania …

who doesn’t like ghoulish

IMG_8670.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
finished up old Jacks kitchen sink and shower , now I start on my old Morman friends 3 toilet tanks which need all the guts installed and then set back n the bowl and water hooked up……

and I will also be removing an old bathroom sink and installing a new one which will require me cutting out a larger hole in the vanity cabinet top

i have until April 26 to finish this job so I am in no hurry and think I will attend the Senior lunch today , cheesy ghoulish made by a woman who is from Albania …

View attachment 18985754
Looks nummy

SubGirl

420club

View attachment 18985754
Looks like schoolhouse goulash. but I’d eat it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

View attachment 18985754
Is that a Ghoulish woman - that makes Goulash 🤔?