What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning folks!
beautius day
(*snock*) Betwixt Big, Boo, and Unca... we gots genuine some "easy to wound, impossibobble to kill" dudes here.

In my case, I think I'm in a Hollywood movie-type situation where the Grim Reaper done fucked up a long time ago, and they dunno what to do about it.
I wouldnt tempt fate Unc
Shit happens quicker than you can say "shit happens"

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous mostly clear day starting at 40F and predicted to reach 64F.

I removed our old 8' X 10' oriental carpet from the living room and installed the new one. Now to figure out how to get rid of the old one...............

A nice one but has a couple of bare spots where our former male German Shepherd Bodhi used to turn the corner in his haste to bark at the front door when a doorbell rang, a package was delivered, or the mail arrived.

Sometimes to just put things in perspective for interlopers with dog walking past our house on the sidewalk without proper permission and security clearances. I miss that old big-hearted dog..........................

Miss Layla now performs that duty in a much daintier fashion, by scurrying to the door to masterfully assert herself, instead of tearing to it in a mad dash.

Made some progress on the GWL article I'm working on.

Gym this morning and then off to the park with the pup so that the housekeepers can have their way with the house.

434286064_398577576437544_6582186051022580700_n.jpg

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning again , it happens so fast

42 this morning , going up to 62 and by this weekend , near record temps of 85-90!…

does not matter hot hot the temperatures are , the coffee still needs to be hot!..

I have stood with a few old timers pouring concrete in 99 degree weather and these men have long sleeve khaki shirts on and they are sipping hot coffee from poured from their Aladan steel thermos ….

so yeah , hot coffee 7 days a week , 52 weeks a year , come rain or shine…..

IMG_8669.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18985688 View attachment 18985689

A gorgeous mostly clear day starting at 40F and predicted to reach 64F.

I removed our old 8' X 10' oriental carpet from the living room and installed the new one. Now to figure out how to get rid of the old one...............

A nice one but has a couple of bare spots where our former male German Shepherd Bodhi used to turn the corner in his haste to bark at the front door when a doorbell rang, a package was delivered, or the mail arrived.

Sometimes to just put things in perspective for interlopers with dog walking past our house on the sidewalk without proper permission and security clearances. I miss that old big-hearted dog..........................

Miss Layla now performs that duty in a much daintier fashion, by scurrying to the door to masterfully assert herself, instead of tearing to it in a mad dash.

Made some progress on the GWL article I'm working on.

Gym this morning and then off to the park with the pup so that the housekeepers can have their way with the house.

View attachment 18985684
Luvverly Alsatian dog pic Wolfie - we only knew this breed as 'Alsatian's' when young - The German Shepherd name became apparent - much later in the lexicon of dog 🐕 breeds - known to us -

OleReynard

We bad!

Another attempted assault, in this case on a mixed martial arts female champion.

View attachment 18985686
Good morning all which brings up, one of my linemen was late getting to work one day showed up with his mom driving.
Gets out of the car and he's all fucked up, with mom saying you're going to work.
Night before he went out and tied one on
seems he got pulled over by a female trooper and Bret took off a running thru the wood.
She caught him and beat the fuck out of him for running.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Been out and about already today - walked about 5 miles - feeding Smudge - then up the hill to the pharmacy - to get some meds for a disabled friend who can't walk like me - then was asked to pick some groceries up at Waitrose - (very posh) - got some essentials for my family too - then fully loaded with a heavy backpack - marched back again - phew!

Was supposed to go to the gym too - but best take it a bit easy this last few days before getting surgically evicerated - time to eat - drink lotsa cawfee - and get to writing this book - 💥 -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Luvverly Alsatian dog pic Wolfie - we only knew this breed as 'Alsatian's' when young - The German Shepherd name became apparent - much later in the lexicon of dog 🐕 breeds - known to us -
As I understand it, they started calling them Alsatians during WW-II when things German were extremely unpopular in England.

They weren't popular or common growing up in the Oklahoma sticks, but we always called them German Shepherds. I didn't live with one and really get to know the breed until I was almost 40, but they have certainly stolen my heart since then.

PS: I just realized that I've now lived more than half my life with a German Shepherd.

428664022_379025791516281_7713078826945728577_n.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
As I understand it, they started calling them Alsatians during WW-II when things German were extremely unpopular in England.

They weren't popular or common growing up in the Oklahoma sticks, but we always called them German Shepherds. I didn't live with one and really get to know the breed until I was almost 40, but they have certainly stolen my heart since then.

View attachment 18985705
When I was a kid my Dad had this big Alsatian called 'Sparks' - he was great with us kids - he used to let us ride on his back - and never tried to bite or eat us - poor Sparks met a very sad end after eating a bunch of metal beer bottle tops - 😢 - then he snuffed it - my Dad cried for a week - but it was his fault - having booze ups with his mates at the house - and not letting Sparks eat the tops - which they scattered all over the place - buncha boozy pillocks they were -

SubGirl

420club
When I was a kid my Dad had this big Alsatian called 'Sparks' - he was great with us kids - he used to let us ride on his back - and never tried to bite or eat us - poor Sparks met a very sad end after eating a bunch of metal beer bottle tops - 😢 - then he snuffed it - my Dad cried for a week - but it was his fault - having booze ups with his mates at the house - and not letting Sparks eat the tops - which they scattered all over the place - buncha boozy pillocks they were -
Gotta watch them pups some will eat anything…

jokerman

Premium user
There are these three girls and their boyfriends all have the same name. So in order to keep them from getting confused, they decided to give their boyfriends nicknames. So they asked the first girl what she called her boyfriend. And she says, "I call my man 7-up." They ask her," Why do you call your man that," and she says," Because he's seven inches long and is always up. They ask the second girl what she calls her man. She says," I call my man Mountain Dew." They ask," Why do you call your man that," and she says," Because he likes to Mount me and to Do me." They ask the third girl the same thing and she says, "I like to call my man Jack Daniels." They look at her puzzled and say," Why do you call your man that, Jack Daniels is a Hard Liquor," and she says, "Exactly."

Latest posts

Latest posts