What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Louie Harvy

Louie Harvy

L13 taken @ day 63...fed with hippy tears.
20130116_044248_zps1b2d318c.jpg

20130116_045543_zps124f45b8.jpg

20130116_044336_zps5db7c54c.jpg

20130116_045110_zps9a32f0e9.jpg

Nspecta

Veteran
Have you flowered any OG's outdoor? Almost seems like a totally different plant ;) You should try it! I was blown away :biggrin:

I agree, partially...when I've grown OG Kushes full season in the big beds they don't resemble indoor OG's at all, like you say, totally different plants...very branchy/bushy and fairly tight noded comparitively. However, when I've grown out OG's late & small/er they are pretty much the same type of plant as inside, just a little sturdier with leafier nuglets. Here's some of the big girls. :tiphat:

Pure OG Kush
attachment.php

F-Cut OG Kush & Triangle Kush
attachment.php

Attachments

• Faux&TriangleOutdo'.JPG
    Faux&TriangleOutdo'.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 21
  • PureOGkush.JPG
    PureOGkush.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 16

irobot sd

picture.php

picture.php

Southwest OG - can train well bushes out. Some 5 Majority 3 leaf growth with fragile branches, that need support. Starts to pick it up once nutes are steady & dialed. She's 10 days flower

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that LOUIE is the business!! that cut came via LumpStatus.....some serious fire in that clone i cant stop smoking stuff...

i hit the Louie13 with some Fire OG pollen and grew out one plant that is swelling up nicely @ 45 days will post pics once i find my damn camera cord...but its looking real nice, good structure with thick stems...callin her FIRE LOUIE!

miscbrah3284

Veteran
that LOUIE is the business!! that cut came via LumpStatus.....some serious fire in that clone i cant stop smoking stuff...

i hit the Louie13 with some Fire OG pollen and grew out one plant that is swelling up nicely @ 45 days will post pics once i find my damn camera cord...but its looking real nice, good structure with thick stems...callin her FIRE LOUIE!

how is it with the nutes? heavy feeder? what's the secret to getting the louie dialed in.....my shit is finicky as hell i ended up flipped it anyways but i need to get the nutes figured out with that one...