What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you flowered any OG's outdoor? Almost seems like a totally different plant ;) You should try it! I was blown away :biggrin:

mine grow outside just like they did inside
specifically the valley og anyways

what happened with yours?

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you^^^

some outdoor shots from last year, OG Jam V2.

spot on 420247, much nicer plants out doors, we grew the tahoe outdoor last year as well, better yields for sure, still a very stretchy gal, long limbs full of golf balls.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
For me, the stems seemed stronger, the whole plant seemed stronger. No stakes (mine were only about 3.5 to 4ft tall) needed! Indoors she is a weak little vine, outside she is strong with a lust for life that I never seen indoors.

CBF did you plant yours into the ground or in pots? I live in the foot hills of some mountains, we have alot of clay soil, when amended properly I have never seen plants grow better.

Greyskull have you tried to plant any in the ground? And do you ever trim the lower growth? I consider the lower growth to be suckers that just weaken the overall health of the plant.

:)

M

Mos Cutty

I agree TK can be tricky to keep green, here is one from the first run I did with her, this was at 62 days.

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me, the stems seemed stronger, the whole plant seemed stronger. No stakes (mine were only about 3.5 to 4ft tall) needed! Indoors she is a weak little vine, outside she is strong with a lust for life that I never seen indoors.

Greyskull have you tried to plant any in the ground? And do you ever trim the lower growth? I consider the lower growth to be suckers that just weaken the overall health of the plant.

:)

hey 420247, are you meaning in how the buds turn out under the sun? i just reread your post and i 'understdood' it differently this time hahahaha I do think outdoor og is stronger more well rounded than indoor.... different even.

I think in general the great outdoors will make all plants a bit stronger... they have to work their "muscles" more outside than they do inside. so they get stronger and are capable of supporting more....

i havent gone inground yet... old haole and veg n out are all over me to get some beds going... mounds even. i just havent done it. sorry guys hahahaha one day im sure hahahahaha im lazy...

i love to prune. sometimes it can be too easy to over do it...
but i hate trimming larf and bullshit buds that take longer to trim than they will to smoke. i like to refocus that energy that could be used at a lower sucker site and by pruning that site off and forcing the plant to use that energy where i want the buds...

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
hey 420247, are you meaning in how the buds turn out under the sun? i just reread your post and i 'understdood' it differently this time hahahaha I do think outdoor og is stronger more well rounded than indoor.... different even.

I think in general the great outdoors will make all plants a bit stronger... they have to work their "muscles" more outside than they do inside. so they get stronger and are capable of supporting more....

i havent gone inground yet... old haole and veg n out are all over me to get some beds going... mounds even. i just havent done it. sorry guys hahahaha one day im sure hahahahaha im lazy...

i love to prune. sometimes it can be too easy to over do it...
but i hate trimming larf and bullshit buds that take longer to trim than they will to smoke. i like to refocus that energy that could be used at a lower sucker site and by pruning that site off and forcing the plant to use that energy where i want the buds...

I'm sorry man... I caught this flu going around... In the AM, I can talk and make sense... Now I am a puddle of mush and cant think straight... But it sounds like you got it :)

Your going to kick yourself after you see what can be done in the ground plus sooo much less needed (ferts, water, time, and effort) to keep your plants looking perfect. The only hard part is getting the beds setup then its easy street :)

Last summer at its peek I was only watering once every two weeks ;) Can we say lazy or what? LOL

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro my Triangle yellowed out super fast, have you found her difficult to keep green?

I will throw up some pics soon (around week 9).
Peace

yes i grow in soil and she yellows fast as do the other og's. i am testing a new soil mix to see if that helps. i would hate to have to supplement with liquid ferts. if i need to i think i will try earth juice.

SirSteely

Dont close the thread! Im a new grower but I scored several OG clones from a very kind hydro shop owner.
I have SFVOG,HazyOG,VenusOG,YodaOG and a few non OG strains.
I hope to master OGs early.Im under T5's in FFOF, Dyna-Gro nutes & a few other additives.:tiphat:

Attachments

• HazyOGDay11.jpg
    HazyOGDay11.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 13
  • SFVOGDAy11.jpeg
    SFVOGDAy11.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 18
  • YodaOGDay11.jpeg
    YodaOGDay11.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 13
  • gardenday10.jpeg
    gardenday10.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 17

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Triangle Kush

Triangle Kush

The TK cut is definitely a bit difficult to dial in but she feeds alot like my OG cut. She is very dank though and worth it. I will grab some lights out shots this weekend and post em up.

picture.php

picture.php

-G/O

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Yeah I am looking forward to seeing how the Canna line does for me from start to finish. So far I am liking it.

Definitely can't wait to smoke some of this TK!!! :D

big twinn

Veteran
Just added the triangle kush and legend of to my stable but it isnt looking like the to wants to root in the cloner, instead she wilts and I only have one cut of her:(

Latest posts

Latest posts