What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Cannavore

Veteran
Hey guys .... WAHTS UP ???

why did 6 people vote bad for this picture...???? :dunno:

DONT GET IT!!!

-WHY DID YOU KLICK ON DISLIKE ???

...i like this genetics lookin great; and it seems to be grown well...
...just my :2cents:

regards
Hazeo
Probably because this thread is about documenting the authentic cuts of OGK, not seed lines of OG hybrids or S1's of cuts. Granted it is a nice strain, but people don't follow directions and that's why they get negged lol

Hazeo

Veteran
And now you vote bad for my question...
pfffft !
thats like playing with small kiddies... whats on??? you have to hide behind your reps??? hahahah this is so weak!!!

When you have an opinion tell me what u think and dont be such a pussy and hide yourself...!
pah!

regards
Hazeo

Hazeo

Veteran
Probably because this thread is about documenting the authentic cuts of OGK, not seed lines of OG hybrids or S1's of cuts. Granted it is a nice strain, but people don't follow directions and that's why they get negged lol
Okay thanks for your explanation! :tiphat:
But why do people vote bad for my question? thats silly man!
when you dont mention that someone did something wrong, how should he learn through it?
I tried to understand this issue and also get kicked in ass... wtf??? ...its like kindergarten!
:blowbubbles:

regards
Hazeo

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
1st... great picture contribution meduser! And an awesome selection to boot.

2nd...Endur, not trying to burst bubbles, but the couple runs I've seen with the Pitbull OG from Rez never really impessed me. I'm sure there maybe better phenos out there, but the one I have seen was lackluster in the smell and flavor department. It looked fantastic, but didn't have any real wow factor.

Wishing you have a different pheno though, because I know Rez was stoked on the cut, which leads me to believe there was originally something worthwild in her.

Best of luck buddy.

Electrician

I only get to post pics every 2months! Here is my Louie OG Day 53, today. Im taking these ladies on Friday! I'll get some lights out pics before the get chopped!
picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43175&pictureid=1016263

J

justblazen

Out of those three cuts, which would you say was the most potent of the bunch Pureknowledge??

SirSteely

Im several weeks from harvest on 4 differnt OG strains. Cant wait to post the pics. I have YodaOG, HazyOG, VenusOG & SFV OG.

Attachments

• GardenDay21.jpg
    GardenDay21.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 13