What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Wendull C.

Veteran
This Thread still has alot of good info!!! Sure its not perfect but what is? If I had Moderator status I would clean it up a bit but I dont so we have to live with whhat we have... Thanks to every one who has contributed Real Legit OG cuts Pics there are some really good ones..Im getting ready to do a bunch of rooms with every OG that I have and a few Special White Fire along side the rest , So here is what Im flowering, FIRE OG Clone only Raskal cut, Fire OG Nor cal cut Looks like the true OG to me? Tahoe OG clone only,Legend clone only, Ghost Og clone Only,Sky Walker clone only, Larry OG clone only, BIG E OG cross made by OBS, White Fire #43, White Fire #3... In the end I will keep the top 5 in heavy rotation, Each strain will get 10 lights each strain grown in coco, with Cana coco base and Aptus once a week with Caps tea once a week, All in a sealed room with everything the same... Let the fun begin..
A man with a very good plan. Please keep us posted.

5tickynubz

Larry

Larry

Few shots of my larry clone.

dsc02287t.jpg

logb.jpg

logag.jpg

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know I will probably catch some crap for this, but if the thread starter goes off track and post some og hybrids well.....

ufullachit

Nooo.. Please don't close the thread! It's not hard at all to just ignore the posts that don't belong.. It's like ignoring the 4th grader when annoying you, they will give up eventually! I don't think it's a reason to stop what jackmyoffer has going here, it's gonna be a bonanza of OG Kush!

And to those that aren't f***ing reading the title correctly and immaturely impulsively posting your OG Hybrids, PLEASE STOP, and read around the thread a bit, and offer some respect to the thread starter and everyone else.. Every other page of this thread there's someone getting cracked at for posting Hybrids...

peace

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Definitely keep it open. No reason to let a couple people who don't look at what the thread is about - ruin it for everyone else.

This type of thread would be incredibly helpful to help document the legit OG cuts circulating..

Last edited:

jackmayoffer

Veteran
I know I will probably catch some crap for this, but if the thread starter goes off track and post some og hybrids well.....
Ya I get it but there is one difference the 2 White Fires phenos I posted will beat 95% of any Elite OG out there I say that beacuse there are 5 % I havent grown or smoked so its a little different, Im not posting some Purple Og cross this shit is the real deal, So instead of every body crying just keep posting pics of the Elites:biggrin: If we all sat around stuck on the same elites then nothing new would ever be called in elite take BTY, Face OFF, White Fire #43, If these are better then most elites on here then what should we do not post them...Beacuse some dude who thinks his elite is the best when there are better, Like I said If I had the power to erase some shit that should not be on here I would but I dont so we have to work with what we have.. Guess you guys live in a perfect world...:blowbubbles:Now I willl go back to finding new Elites and pass them to those who are doing the same...JACK

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Here is some Fire OG starting week 4 this is one of those strains that just blows up at week 5 alot of growers panic and start giving her to much but she takes patience she a finiky bitch but she will treat you good if you go easy on her..

Attachments

• Fire fire finishing week 3 cana 005.jpg
    Fire fire finishing week 3 cana 005.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Fire fire finishing week 3 cana 004.jpg
    Fire fire finishing week 3 cana 004.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 19
  • Fire fire finishing week 3 cana 002.jpg
    Fire fire finishing week 3 cana 002.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 22
so much great info
cob, what the story on the f cut?
smoketrees gets my award for og grower of the year and
tacomacoma has some of the greasiest lookin flowers ever
ya jack i agree with greyskull thats small scale ....phhhhhffff lol right do the damn thing brother ur skill and work ethic is unmatched in my eyes

B

blue green

Ya I get it but there is one difference the 2 White Fires phenos I posted will beat 95% of any Elite OG out there I say that beacuse there are 5 % I havent grown or smoked so its a little different, Im not posting some Purple Og cross this shit is the real deal, So instead of every body crying just keep posting pics of the Elites:biggrin: If we all sat around stuck on the same elites then nothing new would ever be called in elite take BTY, Face OFF, White Fire #43, If these are better then most elites on here then what should we do not post them...Beacuse some dude who thinks his elite is the best when there are better, Like I said If I had the power to erase some shit that should not be on here I would but I dont so we have to work with what we have.. Guess you guys live in a perfect world...:blowbubbles:Now I willl go back to finding new Elites and pass them to those who are doing the same...JACK

So it started as 'LEGIT OG only' (whatever that is exactly) to 'Anything ELITE that looks OG-ish'?

Anyway, I like the pictures. :)

Mikron

Here is some Fire OG starting week 4 this is one of those strains that just blows up at week 5 alot of growers panic and start giving her to much but she takes patience she a finiky bitch but she will treat you good if you go easy on her..

Wow man is that 24 lights?lookin good for wk 4:woohoo:

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fair enough, all your stuff looks, proper.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran

Just because its good doesn't mean its a legit OG...

If I have a kick ass OG cross should I post it in the legit OG thread? No, not in my opinion... But the thread starter did right on the first page, so fuck it, I would assume any OG cross is welcome after that :ying:

This is the reason I stopped posting legit OG pictures... This thread isn't for that anymore, I'm not sure what this thread is here for now? :chin:

"So instead of every body crying just keep posting pics of the Elites"

Now its just another "Free Your Budshots" thread... And we have three of those already :ying:

staypuff

So true man started off great now it's just another post whatever looks like og thread. Slausen had the right idea was looking foward to that with the huge list of og's he has.