What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Fire OG
picture.php

picture.php

SFV
picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

This dried, cured material was passed to me by a reliable NoCal source who said it was called Trinidad Surfer OG Kush and didn't know anything else about who when where it was from. Did I call him reliable? Maybe I meant ignorant. Either way he is honest and thats whats most important.
I was ignorant myself because I forgot to take decent photos of it before putting what remained into the deep freeze for further processing so I only got two quick photos of these flowers before shattering it all to tiny little pieces in the food processor. Smashing the stuff made my whole house smell like bicycle tire rubber and meyer's lemon even though the flower was just out of the -28ºF freezer. Retarded loud bud at room temperature too.
Anyone else ever come across the TSOGK?

YDEbtgZ.jpg

Vg2WBSy.jpg

h4wFRuw.jpg

JetLife175

Veteran
This dried, cured material was passed to me by a reliable NoCal source who said it was called Trinidad Surfer OG Kush and didn't know anything else about who when where it was from. Did I call him reliable? Maybe I meant ignorant. Either way he is honest and thats whats most important.
I was ignorant myself because I forgot to take decent photos of it before putting what remained into the deep freeze for further processing so I only got two quick photos of these flowers before shattering it all to tiny little pieces in the food processor. Smashing the stuff made my whole house smell like bicycle tire rubber and meyer's lemon even though the flower was just out of the -28ºF freezer. Retarded loud bud at room temperature too.

View Image
View Image
View Image

I’ve heard of a cut being passed around in the Mckinleyville area know no as Trinidad OG. From the nearby town of Trinidad. All I’ve ever heard about it. Never seen it myself.

Diamond OG. Has that classic OG funky earthy scent, with an added citrus, sherbet type finish.

Attachments

• 20171115_221210.jpg
    20171115_221210.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20171115_221208.jpg
    20171115_221208.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 1511041664346630779507.jpg
    1511041664346630779507.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 45

PDX Dopesmoker

I’ve heard of a cut being passed around in the Mckinleyville area know no as Trinidad OG. From the nearby town of Trinidad. All I’ve ever heard about it. Never seen it myself.

Thats about all I know as well
and that you won't be disappointed if you end up getting yourself a copy

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran

View Image
View Image
View Image

Looks like Sour Diesel to me.