What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Does anyone have any info on Titan OG? Probably the stinkiest OG I've ever had. Like a mix of Master Kush and Fire OG. Got it from Magnolia Wellness in Oakland a couple of times.

A

acridlab

Here's another true o.g shot for documentations sake
picture.php

Indianasc13

Star OG

Star OG

star og from top dawg seeds
Star Og =Tahoe (F) X Star Dawg (M)

Attachments

• IMG_20181110_224309.jpg
    IMG_20181110_224309.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20181109_224534.jpg
    IMG_20181109_224534.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20181110_093749_696.jpg
    IMG_20181110_093749_696.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 50
A

acridlab

more kosher,, day 60 or so. catching cedar chip aromas . hope it turns out as good as it smells, true og might have some competition around here...
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
more kosher,, day 60 or so. catching cedar chip aromas . hope it turns out as good as it smells, true og might have some competition around here... View Image

I've been telling people for like 5 years now that Kosher is one of the best OG's your gonna find. So that post was music to my ears. The cut I found was what I have judged all OG's against ever since.

Mightyka

Veteran
I was gifted some Afghani landrace seeds via a British soldier and although most were unimpressive a freak pheno tells me that OG Kush is almost certainly an Afghani.
View Image View Image View Image

It looks really good, no doubt! Maybe too good for landrace. It reminds me Cookie crosses...

What year was the soldier in Afghanistan? How old are these beans?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had I not grown them all out myself and see the results I would probably be thinking the same thing but if I show you the rest of the plants you would probably believe they were landrace, most were lacking in structure and frost although all had a nice aroma.....from 30 seeds, 26 were what I would consider trash and won't be run again. A few keepers will be run again with F2´s being made. This one stood out from the bunch from seedling stage and was slow with lots of single leaf and looked like an OG type leaf and plant structure, after a while it got growing and outperformed every other plant. Truly a one in a million find.
I believe the seeds were around 5-10 years old when I got them but can't be sure. I also found a Pakistani landrace that's terp profile is identical to the cut in Europe that is called Shoreline (I believe its not the real cut). Some crazy gems in the landrace seeds but going through so many shitty plants to find them is not easy or financially rewarding.

zoo

I've been telling people for like 5 years now that Kosher is one of the best OG's your gonna find. So that post was music to my ears. The cut I found was what I have judged all OG's against ever since.

totally agree with you on the kosher. grey area in amsterdam have an amazing kosher pheno some of the only good bud left in amsterdam shops

got a pack of kosher regs, I beleive they are now discontinued

A

acridlab

thnx guys^the kosher is still drying so I'll give a report soon..

and yes, powered by love, they are the right photos. most of these ogs look pretty identical.. most of the differences are in the nose.. and taste of course. the kosher has stronger stems than most ogs though. I really like it as a grower.. it doesn't seem to be problematic like tk or true can be. peace. glad this thread is getti g some action again.. og is the best. or 2nd best I should say, u guys know I'm a glue head

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts