What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Skiweed

🕉Гиули&#1086
Hello everyone
I'm Italian ... I was happy to congratulate on the beautiful photos you see in this thread ..
I wanted to show my Og Kush (HSO)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Once again congratulations to everyone

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Sorry I did not understand, I thought he was talking about OG Kush in general ..
Quiet I do not take it .. sorry again

Easy guys not everyone is lucky enough to be spoiled like us ..... ,

GIULIOSKY89 This isn't OG , But nice looking plant , And you did a good job on her ,

if your in Europe try some Karma genetics if you want something close to OG's in seed form ...

:tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure where the True OG came from or what it's real story is, but I'll say it wasn't the most impressive of the bunch when Phillthy was running her. They were all dialed in, in the same room, during the same run. True. Ghost. TK. SFV. 5K. Seems there was another, but it's been too long.

I loved the flavor of the 5k. It was straight gasoline. Gave me cotton mouth something terrible though. But the SFV was the most lemon pine funk of the bunch. The True had the same flavor profile, not quite as terpy and really didn't have the same heady punch the SFV did. TK was probably the most potent but more hybrid in it's effects and certainly not a classic OG terp profile. Great herb for sure, but a different beast. The Ghost, well, we found out later was not Ghost. So goes it with the hunt for legit OG cuts sometimes.

I think the problem is there are too many cuts circulating as "SFV" that simply aren't the real deal and it has ruined her rep. I've yet to try the Valley OG cut or Legend. I'd love to get the SFV we had back though. She was without a doubt the best, true to the description OG I've had to date.

dank.Frank

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Philthy had the legend... I gave it to him with loompas, but it was not the crinkle legend... It was gassy lemon similar to sfv og. Nowadays called respect legend or 90sumthin legend who knows now adayys... Crazy composer dealt with that headache...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Sorry I did not understand, I thought he was talking about OG Kush in general ..
Quiet I do not take it .. sorry again

Don't stress mang... Its a nice plant, unfortunately not og, but glad you posted.. Now we know what there variation of og is.. And have it documented.. If you want og in seed form karma Cannaventure, archive etc..

Somebody should start 2 separate threads, one with clone only and another with og seed offerings available..

Skiweed

🕉Гиули&#1086
Easy guys not everyone is lucky enough to be spoiled like us ..... ,

GIULIOSKY89 This isn't OG , But nice looking plant , And you did a good job on her ,

if your in Europe try some Karma genetics if you want something close to OG's in seed form ...

:tiphat:

Thanks for the compliments Hrpuffnkush ..
Sorry if i put pictures of something i thought i was og kush and instead it was not ..
A friend of mine made me have two clones of thaoe og kush .. i'll see what goes out and i'll show it if it does not bother :)
sorry again

Thanks also to you Stoney917 .. I'll take Indian OG seeds :)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Thanks for the compliments Hrpuffnkush ..
Sorry if i put pictures of something i thought i was og kush and instead it was not ..
A friend of mine made me have two clones of thaoe og kush .. i'll see what goes out and i'll show it if it does not bother :)
sorry again

Thanks also to you Stoney917 .. I'll take Indian OG seeds :)

Tahoe is a nice one... Heads up though don't expect it to grow like the dinafem. Not gonna yield like that n is gonna need much more support.. Can't stress support. Real og is some of the worst plants when it comes to holding itself up. Plan ahead double trellis is mandatory, you know you nailed it when ya need 3..

Skiweed

🕉Гиули&#1086
Tahoe is a nice one... Heads up though don't expect it to grow like the dinafem. Not gonna yield like that n is gonna need much more support.. Can't stress support. Real og is some of the worst plants when it comes to holding itself up. Plan ahead double trellis is mandatory, you know you nailed it when ya need 3..

Thank you very much for the information .. now i have it in the vegetative box, i do it for 4.5 weeks then i send it in bloom .. let's see what's coming out :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Stoney. Phillthy didn't have Legend. The real cut has been in F.A.M. a long time, but wasn't being shared then. It was held down before the boards were even talking that Legend existed. It had just started to spread to a couple rooms before things went south. Jiggywhompus has some of the best early Legend pics around. That will always be what I consider the "real" one regardless of the HI snafu that took place and caused the confusion of what was really what.

He doesn't recall who gifted the SFV but he was fairly certain it wasn't you. I've drilled him on this in hopes to get it back and hold it down for him. We *think* we know who it was, but when I asked them, it was a yeah, probably, but I sent him that because it was the weaker of the two I was running and blah blah blah. IF it was weaker than the others, well...anyway.

This was the SFV he had and it was pure OG greatness:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'm certain I did not send him sfv cut... Its probably still my favorite og to smoke... Never would call her 2nd best... I had bought a tray of og cuts from. Norcal not long before I had sfv that was legend og n had 1 row of loompas headband mistakenly left in that got some ppl really upset...lol... Sending so much shit back then Its hard to remember what went where... I do remember it was around the time I got livers n my peach murder cut was still around... Talk about one Id like back today if not only for extracts..,

Frank so which legend do u consider the real legend... I'm under the opinion there is 2 legit ones... 1.legend og, aka 91 respect or sumthin along that name which is the one I had very og similar to sfv etc... And the crinkle cut from smoe..just called legend. Which I'm Just gonna start to see what that's about... But from what I hear is all kush and shouldn't be called og...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If only we could post PM's. HA!

Right about the time this was hitting the fan - I was told the two are the same. The only difference was the group that released the cut to begin with wasn't happy it got out to so many people and that it was being bred with and sold in seed lots, so the very same group set out to undermine and cause confusion about what was what. The same group mass released a fake cut under the same name saying it was the real deal and anyone who held it prior was pushing fake. Truth was, the original was always the original and was always the real deal. If I'm not mistaken, the cut I have access to originated from Schmoe before he ever went in. The "new" or "real" cut also came from...well..."those upset that it was ever released".

A certain individual, made a public post about this, as a disclaimer that his was "not the real one" for the sole purpose of appeasing those who were upset, when in fact, there was never a new cut in house and it was business as usual, except for - a public statement.

I can't really speak to things beyond that. I've never actually had Legend. "Either" of "them". Although, I was told a couple weeks in advance, it was going to get ugly. This was shortly before I had a hiatus. I have no clue how it has all played out. I haven't searched for any fall out pertaining to this topic.

I do know, the cut I have access to, is the same cut that has and was always recognized as legit by all involved and it has been that way for a very long time, since the very first N 'n J. Up until this snafu coming out the islands which I was told would cause a ripple, before the pebble was ever thrown into the pond.

dank.Frank

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
If only we could post PM's. HA!

Right about the time this was hitting the fan - I was told the two are the same. The only difference was the group that released the cut to begin with wasn't happy it got out to so many people and that it was being bred with and sold in seed lots, so the very same group set out to undermine and cause confusion about what was what. The same group mass released a fake cut under the same name saying it was the real deal and anyone who held it prior was pushing fake. Truth was, the original was always the original and was always the real deal. If I'm not mistaken, the cut I have access to originated from Schmoe before he ever went in. The "new" or "real" cut also came from...well..."those upset that it was ever released".

A certain individual, made a public post about this, as a disclaimer that his was "not the real one" for the sole purpose of appeasing those who were upset, when in fact, there was never a new cut in house and it was business as usual, except for - a public statement.

I can't really speak to things beyond that. I've never actually had Legend. "Either" of "them". Although, I was told a couple weeks in advance, it was going to get ugly. This was shortly before I had a hiatus. I have no clue how it has all played out. I haven't searched for any fall out pertaining to this topic.

I do know, the cut I have access to, is the same cut that has and was always recognized as legit by all involved and it has been that way for a very long time, since the very first N 'n J. Up until this snafu coming out the islands which I was told would cause a ripple, before the pebble was ever thrown into the pond.

dank.Frank

Got ya. I'm pretty good at fill in the blanks..