What's new

The Official NBA Discussion

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'd like to see a rematch again this year of the Lakers and Celtics. I don't see Shaq being much more than a role player during the regular season, but he's definitely a game changer and you should see him used more in the playoffs.

GOCELTICS.gif

GreatLakes THC :joint:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Bulls to win a championship in the next 3 years. I think they'll matchup very well against the Heat. And I think this is the last season the Celtics have a Championship shot.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HaHa my friend, I bet you were a Grizzly fan til the trade! Maybe you still are w/ Marc there?

L.A. vs. Bos. such a storied rivalry. That shirt is from the epic 80's!
I used to hate Shaq, now I love him! :biglaugh:

It's all good, but I doubt the Lakers will be in the finals this yr. SORRY!

OsWiZzLe

Funny how everyone wants to Crown the Heat the Champs after winning one regular season game lol lol

Title Goes through LA just like it has for most of the last Decade....When LA is healthy come playoffs...aka Healthy Andrew Bynum......I'd like to see how Wade and Lebron do going up against two healthy 7 footers chillen in the paint :)

I think Magic are the best team in the East....Basketball is always a Big Mans game....and Superman is going off this year aka Big Dwight Howard

jagdog3

Celtics are maybe the third best team in the eastern conf.No way they make finals.Will be Heat or Magic...VS...Lakers in the finals.

NateDizz

If Boston is healthy - they are a lock to make the finals as far as I'm concerned.

Look at how they've been playing without Rondo and without ANY legit centres. No Perkins, no J O'Neal, and no Shaq. And now KG is out for a bit. If they're healthy they're untouchable in the east.

Not to mention they've already beat Miami in both games they've played. Miami has firepower but they're way too small. And historically in the playoffs - when it really matters - Pierce has always had Lebron's number.

Boston -vs- ????? in the finals.

The west is still too wide open for me to tell.

OsWiZzLe

If Boston is healthy - they are a lock to make the finals as far as I'm concerned.

Look at how they've been playing without Rondo and without ANY legit centres. No Perkins, no J O'Neal, and no Shaq. And now KG is out for a bit. If they're healthy they're untouchable in the east.

Not to mention they've already beat Miami in both games they've played. Miami has firepower but they're way too small. And historically in the playoffs - when it really matters - Pierce has always had Lebron's number.

Boston -vs- ????? in the finals.

The west is still too wide open for me to tell.

THE WEST ISNT TOO WIDE...THE TEAM TO BE IN THE FINALS THE LAST 3 YEARS AKA LAKERS WILL MAKE IT A 4TH TIME ...ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS COME THROUGH THE LA BABY :tiphat:

HorseMouth

I'm a Boston man, born and bred (living in OR. now) and I can't believe how complete the Spurs are playing. They are so locked in right now I wouldn't want the C's to have to face them in the Finals. Greatest thing for them was the Divorce of Tony P. and Eva L. It got Tony completely back focused on B-Ball.

I'm laughing at the 'Superior' Lakers in the Western Conf. (An old Laker pun)

Peace

Go C's

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Magic are the best team in the East....Basketball is always a Big Mans game....and Superman is going off this year aka Big Dwight Howard

Too bad they got rid of his back-up, cause he will always be a knucklehead for a few more yrs @ least. Stupid fouls all night long.
Advantage, C's. Like NateD said, W/ Shaq, Perk, & J.O. , we win that one!

As far as Miami goes, like all C's fan, I breathed a sigh of relief when we beat Miami. As they said back @ game one, Miami will be a different team in the new yr. and the way they've been playing, that sure will play out.

C's stay healthy into the playoff run, you gotta like 'em!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oops HorseMouth, missed yer post.
Totally agree about the Spurs, watched them dismantle Dallas last wk, TP was obviously playing @ a very high level. C's meet 'em wed!

S

stickey fingers

MIAMI HEAT, will be 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!
I can just see it now cry babby wana fans who dont know anything about baskekball, except what thier daddy told them, and a buch of brain washed refrees, who cow tow to
each home game in la and boston to the fans and commisioner.
In the end the HEAT will have the last laugh ! i am sick in tired of parents promoteing a sports figure as a role model Vs over them selves ! thats why are society is so fucked up,
and why the league of basketball is SUB PAR ! or at least the compitition amongest each other! i love the game i just HATE the media for the, total bullshit ! they report

AT LEAST KING JAMES NEVER QUIT ON BASKETBALL! NEVER BET ON THE GAME ! AND NEVER CHEATED ON HIS FAMILY !
For the record i am a devoute SPURS ! fan who supports greatness
GO HEAT !

S

stickey fingers

old folks home, and the unemployment line are the ony things the la lakers and boston celtics are going to get !

OsWiZzLe

Andrew Bynum Healthy...wait till he get his midseason form back....2 7 footers Gasol and Bynum...good luck....San Antonio is playing out of their minds right now....but you guys are all funny

The title takes 7 games to win...in which the LAKERS have proven to the best 7 game team in the NBA....dont discount what I'm telling you...Didnt Dallas win like 60+ games a year or 2 ago then get sweeped in the first round of the playoffs lol

Kobe and Gasol are the best duo in the league....sure LeBron and Wayne are isane...but until proven otherwise...all Titles come through the best player to ever be in the game

#24 aka the Great Kobe Bryant 5 time NBA Champion

S

stickey fingers

good luck with that one OsWIZzle, its going to be exciteing this year ! i guess not all laker fans are bad !

Latest posts

Latest posts