What's new

The Official NBA Discussion

emmy75

Lakers are off to a great start. Close game with the Rockets but when Gasol comes back they should be unstoppable. im still kinda sore about ariza going to the rockets but at least he will always have a ring. now its time for artest be a smart player and help the Lakers to a repeat!

T

theJointedOne

yeah saw that, fat slam down

highlighter- yeah i have jrich on my fantasy teams and i have been watching him since mich state he was a a great warrior

im putting phoenix against LA in the WCF

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that was a great game from the 3rd qtr on. GO NUGS!

Esp. loved little Lawson's dunk. Now THAT was a meaningful dunk!
(sorry Styles, I know you don't have much to get excited about other than iguodala's jams. :biglaugh: )

and yes, I did watch the doubleheader, as the Hawks got after my C's. Love the rivalry that came from the '08 playoffs, don't count out the Hawks!

emmy75

Yah the Lakers got owned in that game after the second half. Yes and Lawson's dunk was pretty sweet. Mbenga let him get away with that one.

Kobe was pretty frustrated last nite

Styles P

Yeah, that was a great game from the 3rd qtr on. GO NUGS!

Esp. loved little Lawson's dunk. Now THAT was a meaningful dunk!
(sorry Styles, I know you don't have much to get excited about other than iguodala's jams. :biglaugh: )

and yes, I did watch the doubleheader, as the Hawks got after my C's. Love the rivalry that came from the '08 playoffs, don't count out the Hawks!

yeah im pretty much writting this season off. the only reason i watch is to watch the beast marresse speights, thad young and iguodala. brand was a waste of money. and im still praying someone kills dalembert.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Philadelphia 76ers forward Marreese Speights will miss six to eight weeks with a left knee injury.

Styles P, I feel for ya! :rolleyes:

Thad Young is a stud, should be good watching him develop. ;)

Styles P

:wallbash: brand looked good lastnight he will be getting more time now. and eddie jordan is the worst coach in the nba his rotations and lack of situational substitutions are ridiculous.

*hydro*

fxqqdj.jpg

:headbangemy top three greatest players to ever touch a basketball:headbange

NateDizz

Fuck boys, havn't been following the L as much as I'd like and usually do so far this season. Way too much shit going on and I've been working afternoon shifts and not getting home until one every morning. Hopefully that changes in the new year but you gotta do what you gotta do.

So what's good in the League? I know P is pretty happy to have Iverson back in Philly and Celts and Lakers are on top of their divisions. It's still pretty early to tell and like I said I havn't been watching a whole lot, but anyone see them two in the finals again? I'm always down with that, as long as my Celtics win!

Styles P

lol the sixers beat boston lastnight. i love elton brand coming off the bench so he still has gas left in the tank at the end of games. and our stud M-16(marreese speights) is back from a torn mcl and he is ballin. were shitty now but hopefully we get healthy soon and start winning.

H

Hal

And...what's that in the distance...bobbing along on those choppy waters of Lake Erie? Why, its Lebron James, rowing his little skiff as fast as he can, off to richer cities in his quest to be the first billion dollar athlete.

Reggie Jackson's nickname was Mr. October. Lebron James nickname should be Mr. Regular Season. He folds under pressure.

I

idoreallytry

he gets 35 million more to stay in cleveland,,,he might just stay,,he is born and bred ohio boy,,,i am a Celtics fan so i could care less,,but the hometoen feel dynamic is hard to beat,,,he goes to new york there are gonna be haters and criticism more than what he would ever encounter in Ohio,,,but the bigger market in New York might make him endorsement money to cover the 35 million he would lose becoming a free agent,,,its gonna be a hard decision,,,,he is a God in Ohio if he leaves Ohio will officially hate him like Art Modell,,,peace
GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts