What's new

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Deere

Veteran
Don't count me out just yet. Looks like we've turned the corner and are starting to come along.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July. Stay cool.

picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Forgot to post up the Bubblelicious...
BeerCupChallengeJuly012012005.jpg

BeerCupChallengeJuly012012003.jpg

I'll be throwing these into a 4X4 tent with a 600 H.P.S. in a couple more days.

Still need to sex them.
peace
Endur

G

guest121295

I pulled a few out from the flower room for culling phenos.I liked this one and took some cuts.It's kinda slinky...you can see sh'e suspended by the main stem, I hung her in the air all day.Out of 24 or so Sour Nevilles I had 15 females, so I had to toss a few but this one's in...
picture.php

benjuanman

Veteran
:tiphat:Things are looking great up in here, well you guys entries do anyways. Stuffed mine up a bit seems like they got a bit of a magnesium deficiency but slowly getting back to normal. Could be something else though so feel free to throw your 2 bobs worth in if you want. Flipped mine tonight so will see how things pan out. They don't look much but after a stem rub they got a nice stank emitting:woohoo:
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Super quick mega mini update. Plants are getting a day of darkness tomorrow. Why?

Showing signs of sex under 18 hrs - thats the good news. The bad - looking like all 3 are males.

Is this the dastardly end to wildgrows bcc - stay tuned. Same weed site - same weed thread.

delic

After careful consideration I realised there is no way I can fit my beer cans into my flowering cab, so I knocked up a little getto box. They are now in their new home under 4 x 18watt t8's (cool) and 2 x 20watt cfl's (warm). First day of 12/12 today

-delic

Attachments

• Full flowering cab.jpg
    Full flowering cab.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 14
  • bm x dc dp kinger.jpg1
    bm x dc dp kinger.jpg1
    49.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Getto box closed.jpg
    Getto box closed.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 10

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I haven't even been able to read thru the tread yet, and some residual issues concerning my legal matters.

But not to worry, I sent the Prize beans in this morning.

As for my competing I think I'm out.

Had some help with my garden and my first 3 seedling got up potted.

And then these pictures speak for themselves the only viable one is this godsgift.

These 2 from my Af/pak collection are incredibly frustrating but I'm going to see what they yield maybe in a year, lol.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Didnt even need a day of darkness. Peekeed in there 5 minutes ago, big ol balls everywhere.

Im officially out. Damn! Keep rockin em guys. cheers

hotboxes

I have to Bow out gent's I had some unintended events happen and I had to rip everything out, it was a false alarm but better safe then sorry. Good luck to all that are still in the running my hat is off to all of you. I will still be watching from the side though.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
first and fastest of mine is def male...got one more that acts as if.
which is why i had numbers in my favor....no pic now, will update again sunday or monday.

a lot of players falling out seems. tag along just for the tips you can glean from the heavies here.

i was thinking of pulling out and uppotting the littledarlings to give them some chance, but sh*t i have too many to add more to.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow thats Nice garden PW...

So here is some close up trich of my beer cup ladies. one is about to be harvested in 2-3 days the other one has longer to flower.

If we do another beer cup challange over the wenter break Ill be able to veg them longer to get a bigger yield. + I have some very dank strains to try. so lets keep doing this over and over agen.

first is the one that is done flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

next is the one thats still going.
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's one I pulled out to check for PM.It was actually some residual salt from the plants falling into a driipping tray but since they were yellowing last week, some N in the mix changed the color pretty well.Luckily I up potted a bunch of these, they drink a ton of water!
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Wow, nice trichage cheesebuds.

Chaco, you using some black (green) magic to grow those beer cup monsters? Insane man.
cheers

John Deere

Veteran
6 weeks from seed and you're talking harvesting in a couple days, #1cheesebuds?!? Holy shit, that's crazy fast.

G

guest121295

I always use Black Magic, didn't you know I'm on the other side?The pope and I , fight to the death!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.