BeerCupChallengeJuly012012010.jpg

Hashberry Stem...
BeerCupChallengeJuly012012013.jpg

BeerCupChallengeJuly012012027.jpg

Peace
Endur

John Deere

Veteran
JD, what type of medium are you using? Perhaps the media is the problem. It looks like Axis Regular, or perhaps Turface? I use Axis Regular at 10% incorporation rates. If you are running 100% that probably is your problem.

Thanks, Dave. It's LC's organic mix from the Organics for Beginners sticky in the organic soil forum with some DE for mulch on top. (https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=53792) I think I overwatered them when they were young so then I went too far the other way and wasn't giving them enough food/water. I've bumped it up recently and they're already looking better, even tonight vs earlier today. They were also going outside for natural sunlight off and on but now they're strictly indoors under a T5.

L

LouDog420

Little late to the party tonight, got some stellar looking plants in here!! Flippin' tonight ;)

Not worthy.... Here it sits, poor little thing's final moments...
picture.php

Males
picture.php

Unsexed (6)
picture.php

picture.php

Good vibes to the beer cupaholics!

G

guest121295

I have a few like that too dude, its just the way the ball rolls I guess, it's hard for me to kill plants...I pulled this one out yesterday, it kept tipping over at 21 days of flower shes started to stretch bigtime and despite the hps light in the pic she's still a bit N starved, I should have kept the veg nutes on her longer.Now she's up into the full beam arc of the vert lamps and you can tell how the leaves are facing sideways.I had to put her in a cup of water to keep her standing overnight.Today I'll tie her to the roof with a few others so she won't tip over.I need to throw up a drip system.This plant might snap the cup open, anybody ever have that happen??
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Stick with it John there's plenty of time for growing. Although I think it's time for me to flip. It's gonna be a squeeze to get in my flowering space, small as they are my space is packed.
I'm also going to have to start bottom feeding real soon. Watering twice a day isn't enough and I really don't want to get up before 6am daily for a third.

So here's the pick, still showing some yellowing. Other than that all is ticking along nicely.

View Image

-delic
wow dude they r looking great. so how well do u like bottom feeding?
I been thinking of setting up me a bottom feeding.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well looks like my ladies arn't half as healthy as the rest of urs are. but here they r anyway. also looks like I need to veg them a bit longer. so Ill do that next time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

delic

wow dude they r looking great. so how well do u like bottom feeding?
I been thinking of setting up me a bottom feeding.

Cheers mate, never bottom feed before, was just gunna sit the cans in a tub of water, just over the hempy holes in the side

-delic

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
My cups have holes in the bottom and the plants have been drinking it up like it is spring break. I add more water than I think they will use and so far they have drank it all every time. Bottom feeding FTW!

T

Toes.

speaking of bottom feeding, I just picked up a sleeve of those plastic pint containers.... the kind the Chinese place down the street puts my egg drop soup takee outee in.
images

they should work just fine I spose.

delic

:yeahthats: is what I was thinking, although I just pushed my lights on back an hour. Now lights on 7pm, so I can water 7pm, around midnight, and pre7am. Since I'm up by then most week days. Weekends I might miss the early watering.

-delic

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
My 6th update (02-07-2012 - Start of week 6 - Last week of veg.)

Same plants as last time:

And a group picture after a good foliar feed:

A2 = Aurora Indica x (White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1)
B71 & B31= selected White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1 crosses
R3= Original White Rhino (purple pheno) mum x (high yelding cross)

Last week of veg. They recovered from the problems they had (a bit of underfeeding and overwatering) and they are growing well. I started watering from the bottom and it's great. I'll flip them right after the next update. Good luck everybody!

V

vonforne

Sorry I am late been having fun for my birthday.

picture.php

I have some more pictures but no time today....................

looking great everyone!

T

Toes.

bubblegum x (critical mass x beyond the brain) = 1/5 female
(sssdh x jack) x (sssdh x jack) = unsexed

basking under the EYE...

picture.php

Lights off... eyes down...

picture.php

why do the best looking, biggest plants always turn out to be male?

I'm calling it early.... the big bad boys in the back row.... probably dudes.

the three in the front row... my favorites.. real stinky, all three... one of them (middle) is confirmed fem... the other two, well, my fingers are crossed.

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beer Cup Challenge

One more week and they go to the bloom room! My nute plan is a continious bio organic tea brew that will change with the plants.

-AK

Status
Not open for further replies.