What's new

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest121295

I wanted to add that my wife is a mean ass Catholic and no shit she hates weed, believe it.I naturally play the role of Satan around here, heavy metal/heavy Industrial music all the time..some of the shit I hear...I have about zero religous sensations, never had one so its all run amock!! I gotta grow on...:)

L

LouDog420

Update day! day 7 flowering

Got my 8 cups still rocking... Few males have already revealed themselves. F3s are on ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

confirmed...

suspected...

remaining four candidates are limping along, sucking up some sun in the greenhouse.
gonna flip in a minnit.:tiphat:

delic

Shame about the males there LouDog, they look nice though. Maybe you could make some beer cup seeds, if you have an isolated grow box. That's my new back up plan if I get a male. Of course I only have 2 cans going and have just built a getto box for them.

So my pick for the week is below. I cant believe I'm doing so well, if I can say so myself. Both ladies (hopefully) have greened up from their paler early days and have filled out nicely. I love the structure of these House of Love plants they look great.

picture.php

Keep up the good work folks, Plants of all shapes and sizes

-delic

L

LouDog420

Looking great guys!!

No need to worry about the males bro, this here's a casey jones seed run! Need my males to do the nasty ;)

casey jones f3s
casey jones bx (f1 x f2)
white casey jones 2 (white/casey jones x casey f2)

Good vibes all

T

Toes.

it's pretty green in here my beer cup broskis.

picture.php

picture.php

that's a whole lot of stankin Casey love going on in there Lou. wear some gloves.:dance013:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
My 7th update (09-07-2012 - Start of week 7 - Just before the flip.)

Same plants as last time:

A2 = Aurora Indica x (White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1)
B71 & B31= selected White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1 crosses
R3= Original White Rhino (purple pheno) mum x (high yelding cross)

I'll flip them to flower during this week. Pruned the lower part of the plants (first 2 nodes of each) and misted them with foliar feed for the last time. Have a great week everybody! :wave:

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My beer cup babies went to the bloom room 32 days after germ. I put them on a cart to make it easy to move and strap them down later when they get top heavy.

I decided on a group shot with my other challenge plants - hoping to inspire them to greatness!

Hope it works!

Best of luck to all.

-AK

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
My beer cup babies went to the bloom room 32 days after germ. I put them on a cart to make it easy to move and strap them down later when they get top heavy.

I decided on a group shot with my other challenge plants - hoping to inspire them to greatness!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37858&pictureid=910867&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37858&pictureid=910868&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Hope it works!

Best of luck to all.

-AK

do you know why the leaves on your plants all droop down like that? i had a similar plant and i was convinced it's genetics.

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those leaves are huge, old and tired. Those are at 69 days. I've kept them alive for much longer than normal by extended foliar sprays. There certainly is a genetic component, but upper leaves still reach for the light.

A

apep

Damn everyone, I am amazed! All your plants are beautiful! Day 35 update. The last two plants have shown sex and they are females, still only have to water once a day. Went through the root balls of the males I had. Completely packed with roots, but none spinning around the sides. So I assume they were airpruned?

So I also have never flowered a plant before it has shown preflowers. Do I start to count the day of flowering when I first saw hairs, even though they have been in the bloom room for 2 weeks?

Pictures as good as I could get this time.

picture.php

Kinda stretchy but that happened when I put them under the hps

picture.php

John Deere

Veteran
Decided to snap a quick photo. I'm pretty happy with how these have turned around and I'm really interested to see where this will go. These seeds are from my sour bubble that herm'd so as I understand it they should be femmed. I've 200+ seeds so far plus 7 more mason jars of bud that I haven't gone through yet so I might be in pretty good shape if these turn out decent. Keeping my fingers crossed.

picture.php

V

vonforne

my update.....

The Satori x Flo recovered

picture.php

Nevilles Mango

picture.php

and the seeds I am giving out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Looking good V, those KTxOG look like some fine plants there!

I'm sexing plants over here, but may need to bow out. Taking a trip and only have so many blumats. 4 females have already been repotted, and I have 4 left in beer cups... 1 male. 1 herm. 2 unknown. Herm only has a few balls on the lowest nodes, but won't be included in the seed run, for obvious reasons...

I may keep one or two in beer cups if more show lady parts. Depends on how many blumats I have honestly...

Either way, casey project is still on, just might have to repot :(

Good vibes all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts