What's new

The Office, 2000 watts of coco fury...and some nice strains to boot

One Love 731

Veteran
Well let me know. Ya gotta love those indoor tig welder receptacle's. I to will be moving to a more friendly area towards the end of march. I received my 30 amp relays the other day, now it's time to wire the flip flop. I to am finishing my other room this weekend even though I will only be able to use it for 1 run. Just trying to get as much experience as possible. Karma, One Love

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Funny how quickly your yields are getting so much fatter. You may want to think of a smaller drying area with some humidity control. A tight space with 50% rh 65 - 75degrees total darkness for 4 to 5 days now.

Old school farmers wouldn't believe your results if you told them about it and let them smoke some ;)

Peace, :joint:

perfect advise i spread the same word to all i can.
HT article that changed my game when i followed to the T
instant improvment and noticed by all who blazed, especially the older folk i see(not a cough) smoothness n flava for days that way slow cure

deezy! shit looks great . waitin for next round man!
Sir

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah it's bomb, I dried one branch untrimmed and I think I will be doing things different next round, the finished look is better and so is the taste, but some sound advice for sure. I should be starting the next round in a few days, I've just been busy as sh*t lately trying to make improvements for office 2.0 lol. Yesterday I went shopping, cleaned the office, I put a tarp down on the floor, used some stuff called greencure to try and get the pm under control, cleaned the veg tent with bleach, etc. and I've spent most of today hooking up the sick 3.5' x 8' drain tables on casters. I still have a lot of stuff to do before I can move anything over, but I like the way things are looking. Looks like I will probably hold off on the drip system until the following run when I can start monocroppin' again, until then I'll be doin shit the hard way.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
all I have to say to anyone: SMOKE A BLUNT OF DANK AND WATCH AVAT*R IN 3D! wow I don't care if it doesn't even look interesting to you, trust, get super lifted and get ready to go to disne*land

SlevinK

^hahaha^

Simple incredible final product have there, I can only dream of such a pot of gold. One day, sooner hopefully..

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
well I've been busy at work literally from when I wake up until late in the evenings trying to get the office upgraded, it's been a ton of work and I still have much more to do, but I thought the thread deserved a quick update/sneak preview of whats to come, I will explain all of the upgrades in more detail when I've got more time but until then here is a pic of the ecsd, still sitting in a 1 gal pot! it's sitting in the office in it's current state, and still needs to get bent over and tied up!
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its upgrade fever!!,just have a few more things to do and i can move into my new flower room! looks good bro,nice and clean! i like the new table

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yes sir! I'll give you a call this weekend, depending on the weather were supposed to get snowed on pretty good

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
its upgrade fever!!,just have a few more things to do and i can move into my new flower room! looks good bro,nice and clean! i like the new table

we've got to make moves not statues, and one way to accomplish that task is turning a 2k office into a 2k flip flop office. I'm glad you like how it's lookin so far, the tables are nice but I think I might need to shim out the high side to give them more pitch because the drainage isnt exactly going where I want it....just one more thing to add to the list!!! can't wait to see the remodeled kitchen. take it easy unc.

One Love 731

Veteran
I just finished my 4 ballast flip, 2 4k flower rooms should do the trick. 4 30amp relays= $98 with shipping and I had the other components laying around. If your looking for a ready made flip unit Horta-control seems to make a nice unit. You'll love the table, are ya running drip (they have a pump float valve at HD, add a barrel and a couple pumps and your hand watering days are over) or ebb and flow. I cant wait to see the Chemdawg D in action, it and the UK Cheese are my two dream cuts. Thanks for all you do. Karma, One Love

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
thats right! Im just running 4 ballasts on 4 timers for the time being, each light will be on for 2 or 3 hours then switch, I haven't quite figured that out yet. I may or may not go with drippers this run, since I'm going to be running multiple strains with varying finishing times I have to adjust my nutes accordingly, also the wallets getting pretty slim so it just might have to wait. I saw the flip flop controller in one of the hydroshop mags, looks pretty trick! I can't wait to give the D a solid run either, best of growing to you

Vegan

thats right! Im just running 4 ballasts on 4 timers for the time being, each light will be on for 2 or 3 hours then switch,
... I saw the flip flop controller in one of the hydroshop mags, looks pretty trick! I can't wait to give the D a solid run either, best of growing to you

rockin the snodawg....yummyyyyyyyyyyy

intrested in how that timers gonna work out for ya,,

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
it's some decent smoke huh? I'm also interested to see how it will all come together....all I know is that it's already getting pretty damn confusing. It was nice to get out of here even for a day, I'm ready to get back to work now! also I just wanted to say thanks to all the boys out in sin city!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
here's a little update, there is still a lot to accomplish but I pretty much am ready to go so here are a few pics of day 3, I put 2 snodawgs, 1 OG, 1 ECSD, 1 LVPK, and 1 707 Headband. last pic is the monster ecsd all spread out. each plant is in a 10gal pot of B'cuzz.....now the task at hand is hanging the 80+lb carbon filter, a stud finder would come in awful handy right about now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts