What's new

The Office, 2000 watts of coco fury...and some nice strains to boot

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice job bro,i need to build a screen for mine now,looks very clean and well put together in the office!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
well, I finally have a bit of time to upload pics, and give thanks to those that hooked me up! Thanks desert rats! first pic is afgoo, then maja, 707 headband, and last but not last some sour diesel, I also got some other buds but have already smoked them and forgot the names.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks again fellas!

garden update soon

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the maja looks sic how's the smoke?
its a very tasty sweet/candy purpley taste that hits very smooth, very enjoyable in the morning when a lighter smoke is all that is needed.

heres some pics of my snodawg mom after the dachshund destruction of thursday night, little punk stepped on all my clones in the cloner and uprooted 2 - 1 month vegged ecsd's. also 2 pics of the office @ day 8
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

got my sprung bags in the mail on thursday, so it's been a bit of a hashfest ever since I'll try and get some nice shots of the hash put up in a bit....'til next time.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
this is from their website

"We regret to inform all of our fans who were eagerly anticipating the Cannapalooza event that Mandalay Bay has decided to cancel our contract for space and therefore we will not be able to hold the event.

We are incredibly disappointed and appreciate the overwhelming support for the event that we have received since first announcing our plans."

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
heres some pics of my snodawg mom after the dachshund destruction of thursday night, little punk stepped on all my clones in the cloner and uprooted 2 - 1 month vegged ecsd's.

Got any nice Korean / Vietnamese restaurants around? I hear they are always looking for little doggies ;)

Peace, :joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the same little bastard that tried to piss on your foot over at my apartment! he'd make some good orange chicken

OC80

damn weiner dogs... always messin shit up. I think we'll need atleast both of ours for a half order of orange dog/chicken. They dont seem to be very meaty, lol.

any fatalities?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
2 diesels and an og in the trash, all the meat is in the back legs lol he "supercropped" a couple diesels too

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
cool pic unc! we all got a laugh out of that one over here, funniest thing is thats exactly what im guessing the pups are going to look like