What's new

The Office, 2000 watts of coco fury...and some nice strains to boot

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I don't know anything about the nutes, but I do know that SSAs stuff tastes better than mine and yours. I'd listen to anything he had to say about making the lady happy in coco.

:joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
If i remember correctly there was some type of underlying similarity in flavor between strains, not enough to think your smoking the same thing but enough to think you were smoking from the same garden. those buds were in soil w/ pbp, i took the og to 75 days, I haven't smoked better og since, but I haven't grown a real cut of it since. i just feel like it definitely couldn't hurt to give it a try, the few runts ended up as the test dummies, so the smoke will likely be the only factor to decide whether or not I'll use the pbp again.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yeah new thread time. Bet I'm not there first hehe
I got to follow suit n get new digs going. That og looks redankulous fo sho
I agree a similarity in flavor amongst all. Things all come out with a sweet earthy smell taste compared to the hard core accenting of hidden characteristics each flav has to unlock still good stuff to use for sure I just smoked some pbp weed from a friend that is awesome but they are all fruity earthy again like mine were. That's really my beef.
Rungs are perfect for running side projects huh