What's new

The Not So Solventless Clear Concentrate From Harborside!

It has nothing to do with greed. You invest in new processes and you want a reasonable return on your investment. Plus, there is limited equipment out there and it gets hard to find things when you are competing with everyone else to get it.

I do agree competition is a great thing, but I'd like to stay a little ahead of the curve before everyone knows about it. It will all come out in due time, but I'd like my lab setup and making the stuff before most of you.

I help the people plenty by trying to provide products at a fair price. But if I can't make it and am having to buy the equipment on the open market like everyone else, well...

Honestly, most people who make oil don't make it for the sick, they do it to make money and get people high. No different than alcohol. That is why you see the recreational side booming in colorado. The whole medical aspect is just part of the process of slowly legalizing. Just like in prohibition days when doctors could prescribe alcohol to their patients.

If we were making oil for the sick, we wouldn't be making it in the form we do. They'd do it in edibles mostly. Things would be high in cbd, low thc, etc.

So sorry, I don't buy that most of us are helping the sick.

I hear ya. If the equipment was easy to find, I honestly wouldn't care, but it isn't :/

Here in Cali you have to stay ahead of everyone else and hopefully bank a lot of money because the cost of permits will be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Well, between the permit and setting up a fully compliant lab. :/ What really sucks is that rich speculators are buying up permits for various things and then reselling them at a higher price.

I am a medical patient. I will tell you this... When my vertebrae slips in my back and i cant move for.. However long it takes for my muscles to relax and my vertebrae to fall back into place (I think) Anyways... to those who think patients want edibles... you are dumb.. im sorry I have to be the one to tell you this. Edibles take 20-60 mins to take effect. I would like to ask... how long does it take effect off a hot nail... under 60 seconds... SO LET ME ASK YOU! WHY WOULD I WANT EDIBLES? so i can sit here in pain for 20-60 mins waiting hoping i got the right dose... or take 1 dab right now and feel better by the next min... You are soooo silly if you think edibles is what patients want... just cause pill manufacturers shove pills down peoples throats doesnt mean that is the answer brah!

What if i need to drive somewhere... I sure cant take a edible now.. in hopes i will feel better... i can take a dab when i get there and am not gonna be driving for 8 hours. but edibles.. who knows how long thats gonna last... there is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many downsides.. of UNREGULATION when it comes to edibles

I assume this decarbs the cannabinoids during the process?

Yes?

I'm pretty sure that it is 100% decarbed. I don't think there is any THCA in the end product. It's a neat thought of being able to smoke, or eat the oil without extra processing and still getting the benefits that you get from RSO.

UNREGISTRD

This has been quite the interesting thread. Intrigued as to what comes next.

indeed... I guess we needed another thread for what this process is EXACTLY for that was never my intention..

I never will nor want to add fake terps to my product!!!:dance013:

And i still cant figure out what MEMED talking about my 7k Fruit..:laughing:

Not that this is the case, but how would you feel if all of the terpenes were from derived from cannabis? What if they were to use all the terpenes to introduce into a flavored line, and all the remaining decarbed oil were marketed as flavorless or used for edibles? I do think the process does show promise in making high-quality, solvent-free oil. It's just the aftermarket terps that I don't agree with. I'm not saying I'm about to dismantle my microwave oven to make one, but I am definitely looking forward to see where this rabbit hole leads.

I would be a fan of edibles if i could find away to have relief within 2-5 mins. link me to the thread if i am doing it wrong. learn me. my friends