What's new

The New BOG Show

ridgedogs

I think it would be cool if peeps that live in Cali donate a pack or two of bog beans to the fundriser that runs this site. That way pretty much everyone is happy and Bog genetics are available to most everyone. Just a thought.... Hey Bog you won't run out of beans will you?:kos:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOG did not list those on there. That auction is no longer on there. I do know the bay has had problems with people putting in bids that they did not intend to pay for. No one would pay that price when you can get them for 100 or less.

Dr.NO

Some organic Lifesaver from a few years back. I don't have this strain anymore, but I'll be getting more BOG gear!
picture.php

K

Kush_Dreams

loved this New BOG Show & all BOG photos!! It's unfortunate i haven't tried any of your genetics, but i hope that changes soon :smile:

The Cornerstone clubs in the LA area are also authorized BOG Seed retailers. They actually have the true elite clone Sour bubble buds as well. ;)

That's good to hear. How about Sacred Seeds in Toronto (legit seeds?)

:respect:

Care Free those are beautiful photos/plants :respect:

BigRedBud

amazing pictures all around great to see bog back doing his thing.
kush dreams, sacred seed should sell legit bog gear (or plan b whatever) last time i went there they said they wanted to sell their seeds of chocolate diesel and other strains like that before they get anymore of the really famous ones sour bubble BMR and all that. its a shame because those are what i really want

Latest posts

Latest posts