What's new

The New BOG Show

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I was gifted this and told it was indiana bubblegum, but im having a tough time getting to the bottom of this. Does this look like anything BOG related to your guys...? Structure reminds me of the pic in post #173 in this thread of the grape punch bubblegum pheno..

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Great to see BOG back. I was such a fan on OG. I never got to order your original genetics and I am licking my lips at the prospect getting some Sour Bubble beans. Keep it green!!!

WFF

Care Free 1

Veteran
Back in the day, I could go on Seedbay, or Gypsy's other site, and would see Sour Bubble for sale all the time. I doubt BOG could produce enough seeds to keep up with demand these days.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
so do we know the list of seeds that are being offered at the med clubs? and second question...can someone go down there and buy them for me :D...HH. =]-~

filo6942

Sour Bubble in veg. I love to repot them sideways!!! Look at the wrinkly leaves!!!

Attachments

• DSC00978.jpg
    DSC00978.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 7

Joeski

anybody got a link to the youtube vid bog was refering too that had the 12ft lifesavers in the greenhouse?

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Hey guys , and BOG, I have a question. Is there a strain named Purple Punch that BOG made? There is this guy that one of my buddy's knows, trying to sell them but I don't know if he is trying to bam-boo-zull us out of some cash. I'm leaning towards the bab-boo-zull side my self.

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Hey Gr8shoe no he did not...His son I believe made a strain called grape punch if I'm mistaken...:joint:

Care Free 1

Veteran
The question was asked, "does sour bubble have bubba kush in it"? The answer is yes and no. I selected sour bubble from bog bubble which was a pure bubblegum but what do you think bubblegum is. I think bubbakush is what Sour Bubble is if I were to catagorize it. BOG

Hi BOG,

I was wondering if you woluld expand on this statemnt. The way I read it is you did not use a Bubba Kush plant in the breeding of Sour Bubble, but you found it in the BobBubble line, yet you catagorize them as the same plant.

Are you saying that Sour Bubble is a pure Bubblegum plant without Bubba in the line? Thats what it sounds like to me. Am I wrong in the way I am reading this?