What's new

The New BOG Show

NolBC

Omg those are Alpine glacier trees!.... either way amazing plants guys, I hope to oneday have a chance to snag a bean or two and give that stuff a try..

nuttso

Hello my dear friends! It has been a long time since i've stopped by. I am so very blessed to see so many people show me so much love and still enjoy my genetics. I have always believed without love what would family be, and everyone here is great family to me, especially BCBD for always showing love to this old hippie. Thank to everyone! kiss.gif

I would also like to take this time to let everyone know my genetics that BCBD offer are 100% original BOG strains that Plan B supplies to them. BCBD has been with me since the fall of OG/CW and they stand by there word and authenticty that is why my genetics are still offered here. Please support the hard work Plan B and BCBD has done and support there efforts to keep everyone safe and my genetics available. Thanks to everyone still keeping the love of my work going.

A great suprise for everyone, as i write this BCBD is being sent the surprise! I have said before Sour Bubble is my most powerful viper, and hands down Plan B's Black Indica is unreal medicine, so guess what!!! We crossed them and this will be a special collectors BOG/Plan B creation. It's very limited and once they are gone there gone. I have sent a few extras to BCBD to put up for winners in any contests they do, and also as a thank you for all the years of support.

I will stop in from time to time, my family is safe and well. Please everyone be safe and well we must all take care and not let this dark time ahead consume us, we must stay strong and support our fellow brothers and sisters, love will conquer all! I love you all! joint.gif

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Ok BOG. This is what u posted a while back on BCBD. Now pls can u clear this out cause i got 2 stories now. Here on icmag u say that they don't got anymore real bog genetics.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi nutso

I have grown BCBD Sour Bubble BX3 and examined several grows, including a current grow here on ICMag. I was wondering, since this is BX3, why are there a lack of monster pheno's in thier BX3.

The plants do appear to have a nice leaf pattern and blueish color when very young, but then thats where the similarities end, from what I have seen. I suggest that it could be very well possible that the plant has been altered in some way, or has had very poor parent selection when THEY made it. The lack of monster pheno's, and general finished look, indicate possible alteration somewhere.

Buy them and grow them out if they arrive, and we will have more evidence. I did.

Never found anything like this from BCBD, but were common in BOG Original Sour Bubble BX3. Sour Bubble monsters were very common in all backcrosses, but none were found in BCBD's for some reason.:chin::chin::chin:

Lucid

they just chucked some pollen on what ever they had laying around....

good job BCBD ... way to shit and piss in the pool

nuttso

Lol, i have no problem with any seedcompanies. I have a problem with what BOG said.

Dunno, but u can't say on one side that they got 100% BOG genetic provided by plan b and on another board that they aren't any original seeds. What's up BOG, u know there is something wrong. It's your post i queued. 100% Legit BOG genetic means to me that when i buy this shit from BCBD I'll get what u promise and stand for with your word.

However, alot of strains are imho way overrated.

Care Free 1

Veteran
BOG very recently said that if they still have any stock, that it would be old. It is quite possible that plan b has bred these and they are not originals.

But nutso brings up a good point. If these are being marketed under BOG's name, then I believe that it should somehow be verifyed by the breeder that these will represent his name well. If BOG puts his official stamp of approval on this companies recent offerings, then go for it.

ridgedogs

Hey Care Free 1. I see your located near dairy air. Probably don't have to worry about skunk smells with that nearby! Up here it's called the Sonoma aroma.:yes:

Care Free 1

Veteran
Ahhhhh, dairy air.

Masks the smell of MJ like you would not believe. But there are always visitors, so.....

100 Bubblegums can still be smelled over the other aroma's.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There will be no more plugging BCBD on this site, regardless of who does it. There are more horror stories floating around here regarding them and I personally have been taken for a ride. So for those that don't know, this will be the only warning regarding spamming for them......

I can't tell anyone why BOG would post that and then something different later on. All I know is BCBD has a bad reputation and that's the way it is...

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not a problem Hammerhead. I'm sure there are many that don't know the past history of them.......

HIGHRIDER

Man i have missed you and your posts, looks like my sabatical is over just in time. Serindipty just might be guiding me again. You are still my fav breeder, your genes just seem to work better for me than just about anything else. Nice to see you back and glad to hear you are helping people who need good medicine. It seems like just yeaterday you were telling me how to grow now your life is probaly so much differnt. But liek buddah teachings say, You can never lasso a cloud or step in the same part of tha river twice. You have to be able to adapt to change. I dont really care what brought you back in my life. Just thankful for the show. Keep doing what ya do.

HIGHRIDER

nuttso

If these are being marketed under BOG's name, then I believe that it should somehow be verifyed by the breeder that these will represent his name well. If BOG puts his official stamp of approval on this companies recent offerings, then go for it.

THIS IS EXACLTY WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT:hotbounce:joint:

nuttso

And dear JJ,

Sry. I only posted up facts.

And i think, people deserve to know whats gonna happen with the money they send them. I personaly like the bcbdforum alot and didn't know about any bad rep.

And if a breeder post in their boards, than for sure people will buy this, cause they think they'll get some beans for what this name BOG stays, right? Only thing i wan't to know is why he changed his own words. There is no spamming man, dunno why u jump up on this so much.

NolBC

Thanks Hammerhead you answered for me in my short absence. Ya know this does piss me off a little because I wasn't here to market my seeds originally but it comes naturally.

Everyone loves controversy and that's how I got started on the internet. In the Shark's tank with my New World Order thread. ;)

No matter what I do or say controversy comes up and usually it is people dissing either my seeds or someone elses. One seed bank or another is better and you know what I mean.

I love all my fellow pot lovers but why are we prone to being as contentious as Republicans? I guess it's in us all......

......This is supposed to be a show of BOG Strains folks. BOG

itisme

Veteran
Well its a good thing I haven't ordered the seeds yet then. I guess I will continue to camp for ~CC beans on the bay until a legit BoG strain is released to the masses. As far as my name being some massive BCBD masterminded plot to up their revenue and take over the world... Smoke another joint mang, it's coincidence. I was just stoked to hear that I may have had a shot at some good beans. I have never bought from them before and didn't know what their "rep" was all about. I'm sorry to hear that you got hosed on a smooshed seeds, ya sound a bit bitter brodda. The only secure shop in Van doesn't carry very many 'veteran strains' as well i'm a little iffy about shipping from across seas, crush factor. So I was loving the idea of being able to get them close to home, assuming they ship from here... :respect:

LMAO, You know you trying to take over the WORLD so don't lie about it! MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Just teasing man, that was funny.

I was mainly trying to find out for myself at first and then WARN others so the DON'T GET HOSED ::jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts