What's new

The New BOG Show

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
The price of everything has gone up since 2001. The cost of a gal of milk in 2001 was $3.08. Now, the average price is 5.99 a gal.

I would pay 95 for BOG's genetics any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

milk is about 3$ a gal here now it was cheaper... got to remember shits alot cheaper not in cali or NYC.... That being said i would still pay 100 a pack... Just got to remember 100$ to someone in cali is like 500 outside of it....(maybe not 500$ but you get the jist....)

Bulldog11

Veteran
milk is about 3$ a gal here now it was cheaper... got to remember shits alot cheaper not in cali or NYC.... That being said i would still pay 100 a pack... Just got to remember 100$ to someone in cali is like 500 outside of it....(maybe not 500$ but you get the jist....)

I googled the average price in the United States is how I got that info. Just an FYI

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
picture.php

wow that blue moon rocks looks solid dude!

can anyone tell me whats the new sour bubble, is it bx4?

Grizz

Veteran
when did carefree pass? if true my heart goes out to him and family, trully a real person and a hell of a grower. R.I.P. BROTHER

ghost of sage

WHO SAID???????

WHO SAID???????

Hey BOG,its nice to see you around again. I have always had good success with your strains and the new Sour Bubble x Soma Diesel is my new fav!

Lifestar Bx1:

Super Sweet Cindy 05:

Sour Bubble Bx2:

Sour Bubble(clone only cut):

What Kush did you use to create your blue kush?

Who said the sourbubble is not a cash cropper or poor yeilder made just for the connoisseur???I knew that if you slapped that baby in a 4 X 4 hole she would blow you away!Very nice plant bro,you made me happy about my decision to go ahead and buy all the BOG strains at the bay to grow outdoors!

Latest posts

Latest posts